OTR Big Willow WEEKEND Sept. 8 & 9

Richard EVO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It should be a terrific weekend on the big track at Willow Springs on Sept. 8 & 9. These are great events, very Viper-friendly, with lots of track time, reasonably priced with lunch and an event t-shirt. OTR normally runs their events on Wednesdays. This is their only weekend event of the year. Don't miss it.
"OPEN TRACK RACING
Our next event is scheduled for Sept 8th & 9th, 2007 on the big track at Willow Springs. This will be our 2nd weekend event, and hopefully not our last. As a favor to me if you are going to attend the event please don’t wait till the last minute to register. The price for the event will be $185 for either Saturday or Sunday, if you sign up for both days the price will be $350. If you sign up in the last 2 weeks before the event the price will be $25 more per day , and if you sign up the day of the event the price will be $50 extra. Basically what I’m asking is for people to sign up early. I know sometimes it’s hard to commit so early, but please try. This event will be run in the same fashion as all previous events. We will have three run groups, beginner, intermediate and advanced. Each run group will get (5) 30 minute run sessions totaling 2 1/2 hours of track time. For all newbies or people who want to attend, we will have classroom instruction followed by on-track instruction. As always, all paid participants will get an all you can eat BBQ lunch and an OPEN TRACK RACING shirt. Please remember that all OTR events are open to all that want to attend, so please tell a friend!

Please help out by registering early! You can get all the information at www.opentrackracing.com , and yes we fixed the Pay Pal so it won't time you out anymore.
Thanks, Kailo"

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I debated on this due to the heat. I'm probably going to pass and do ACRA in Oct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery