Owner thanks SRT group...OUCH

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn what a wild ride!!! Vipers are actually very strong cars and hold up well when wrecked but in this case the full cage didnt hurt either.

OP
OP
M

MarcRoth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After that roll the car's frame seems to be pretty straight.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were at Road America the Friday before with the One Lap of America. Saw a lot of great people there that were in the Viper Cup. Nice people, all of them. This video is horrific and I am glad that he appeared to in good health.

David Pintaric

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man! You guys are late to the party! You do know we landed on the moon? :D

Yes, I am a member here, and Yes, I am a nice fellow. :lmao:

Truth is, my tailbone hurts like heck. Don't think it's broken, but it might as well be. I had some fairly heavy bruising from the sub belts, but that has gone away since the wreck. Other than my wallet being a bit thinner, I am 99% back to the way I was before my blunder.

The ACR-X has a very strong safety cell that includes an effective rollcage. If you look at pictures of the carnage, the passenger compartment is not damaged; I think the doors still worked.

A replacement ACR-X has been acquired, so I will be back in the hunt at VIR the first weekend of July. Round 3 of the SRT Viper Cup will be aired on NBC Sports (Versus) tomorrow, June 6th, at 5:00 PM ET. I have no idea how they will portray this incident.

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man! You guys are late to the party! You do know we landed on the moon? :D

Yes, I am a member here, and Yes, I am a nice fellow. :lmao:

Truth is, my tailbone hurts like heck. Don't think it's broken, but it might as well be. I had some fairly heavy bruising from the sub belts, but that has gone away since the wreck. Other than my wallet being a bit thinner, I am 99% back to the way I was before my blunder.

The ACR-X has a very strong safety cell that includes an effective rollcage. If you look at pictures of the carnage, the passenger compartment is not damaged; I think the doors still worked.

A replacement ACR-X has been acquired, so I will be back in the hunt at VIR the first weekend of July. Round 3 of the SRT Viper Cup will be aired on NBC Sports (Versus) tomorrow, June 6th, at 5:00 PM ET. I have no idea how they will portray this incident.

Glad you are okay. I remember how excited you were when you bought #43 and posted it here on the forum. It's good you found another ACR-X and I hope you are just as excited about it as you were then.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are all glad you are ok David and also glad you didnt lose your sense of humor in all of this! Thank you Dodge and SRT for saving one our brothers! Now get back out there and buy a donut for your sore tail :rolaugh:

OP
OP
M

MarcRoth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Moon whats that ?? Dr. Dan your fellow racer from Nelson Ledges is the info leaker here and Brought it up in a conversation, Sorry for the Late Post, No TMZ here. Glad your ok looked like a hell of a Spill.. Marc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets