Oyster Point Dodge...Opinions?

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recieved a letter in the mail from Oyster Point Dodge in Virginia stating they will get me a 2003 SRT-10 for $100 over invoice. I would appreciate any feedback you may have about this dealership. I am probably going to end up ordering the car from them.

Thanks,
Tim

Andy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The principals in the dealership have been members of the VA/MD club since it's start. David Julien is a nice guy. I have never heard any complaints from members who have done business with them.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim,

What are you gonna do with the Silver/Blue 98? I also live in Pittsburgh, also have a silver/blue '98. It's funny how people confuse your car with mine, vice-versa. Many people have said they saw me out a certain night when I wasn't even driving my car - I just assumed it was you being there aren't many Silver/Blue GTS Viper's, especially in the Pittsburgh Area. Is there anyone else with one in PGH? None that I'm aware of...

P.S. - I do have slightly different exterior: wheels (Purner Street Wheels), an Autoform wing, MGW gas lid, and Corsa Exhaust.

P.S.S. - I also saw pics of your car at Strope's website on the dyno. That thing is a monster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper