PA WV Region Members...who plans to go to VOI9?

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a feel for the number of members from the PA WV region that are planning to attend VOI9 in Las Vegas. If you plan to go please let me know. I would like to plan a club function on an open evening while we are there. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are.

You are guaranteed a good time at a VOI!

Thanks,
Denny

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan –

I received your note on May 12 saying you are going to VOI 9. Today I received a list of those registered to attend from VCA Headquarters. Your name is not on that list. I’m just checking to see if there is an error on their part, or if you have not registered yet. We have a good group of folks registered to attend. I hope I can add your name to that list.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Denny

danalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
denny

I still plan on going to vegas i just have not registered yet i am such a procastenator i will try to register this week

dan

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem Dan, thanks for the update. It will be great to meet you.
BTW, where is your business located? I've heard Wellsburg which is not far from me. I go through there often to go to State Line Auction.

Denny

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem Dan, thanks for the update. It will be great to meet you.
BTW, where is your business located? I've heard Wellsburg which is not far from me. I go through there often to go to State Line Auction.

Denny

Denny, I think you are confusing this Dan with "Dansauto", I think they are two different people

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denny, I think you are confusing this Dan with "Dansauto", I think they are two different people

You are so right PAViper...What was I thinking?????? :hitfan:
Sorry Dan, I got the wrong guy!!!

Denny

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denny, got my airline tickets....looks like I'm going :2tu: :headbang:

Good deal Carmen!!! We're glad that you (and Vanessa) will be joining us for this great event. You will have a great time! :nana:

Denny

Hotel is booked, I guess all that is left is to cough up the registration fee :(

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]Hotel is booked, I guess all that is left is to cough up the registration fee :(

[/QUOTE]

Be careful coughing Carmen! You don't want to throw your back out again! :nono:

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
denny

I still plan on going to vegas i just have not registered yet i am such a procastenator i will try to register this week

dan

Dan -

Your name still has not come up on my list of those pre-registred to go to VOI. Do you still plan to go? Please email me: [email protected]
I do not have a valid email address for you. :confused:

Thanks,
Denny