painted rear mopar fascia accents

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my car is still at the shop and sorry for the quality of the pic... we decided to paint the traditional blackened out area in the rear in graphite and add the accents painted in silver.. we also painted the diffuser blades in silver...i will have some better shots on delivery...i think the fascia accents are a nice addition to the car and they can be painted to suit u're needs

fascia.jpg

Last edited:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WB,
Did you ever consider getting the stripes painted through the plate area ? I think it would of made your SSG even a little more different IMO..Kevin

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WB,
Did you ever consider getting the stripes painted through the plate area ? I think it would of made your SSG even a little more different IMO..Kevin

yea , but in the end it was a toss up.. i wanted the stripes in the rear to make the spoiler look more a part of the car... besides if the graphite stripes had continued through the plate area i think that would have been tooo much graphite with the "blackened out" area also being in graphite....... but i think jeff monheim is considering the graphite stripes with graphite blackened out area on his ssg coupe so we shall have to see how it looks

SSGViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would look better without with the new paint scheme. They did look great on the red though. Just my opinion. The "new" Viper looks great though! :2tu:

1HOTV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to walk out to the garage and look at the defuser blades on my 08'
yours look thicker or is that the quality of the picture?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Mopar offers the rear fascia accents for the coupe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi