Palmer Dodge gets a Thumbs Up!

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am a happy guy! I finally got my dream car. An 01 yellow Viper GTS. From the initial discussions to receiving my final paperwork, everything went smooth as silk. I'm in Florida and the car was in GA and have never put a deposit down on a car I never saw first. After I flew up to get the car, the car was everything they stated. I was told I'd receive my paper work needed to register the car in Florida in 10-14 days. I got it in 3 days. Nice!

I also thanked Joseph Dell for taking a look at the car for me and he felt it was a good buy too. I did a search on Palmer Dodge and read a few stories. Unfortunately, it's hard to please everyone, all the time, but from my transaction, it looks like they're making a real effort to make good with the Viper community.

If I had a bad experience with them, I'd be sharing that story with you all too, so it's only fair that I share my happy story too.

THIS CAR RULEZ!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't just sit there get some pictures up!
Congrats and good luck with it.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we got Tators dodge here and needless to say when any of my friends and family is gonna buy a dodge there going THERE.

Everyone in my family who has met Chuck swears by em as do I.

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad Joseph Dell intervened. Palmer has been a very unpleasant experience for many of us. It could well be that they have learned the error of their ways. Glad you are pleased with the outcome. Post the darn pictures.

OP
OP
D

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't just sit there get some pictures up!
Congrats and good luck with it.

Thanks. I'm planning on taking a lot of photos soon and creating a cool site too. I'll be making some videos too. I've been having too much fun driving it to stop and take video/photos though :)

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Living in the Northeast we don't know anything about actually driving the cars, we just look at them in our garages. Now shoveling snow, that we can talk about! :(

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you are happy with your purchase!

I however have no use at all for Palmer Dodge and never will.

There are much better Dodge Dealers in GA than that place.

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to give Joseph Dell a Thanks also. He went to Palmer Dodge that day also to check out a red 01 RT/10 I was interested in. Turns out the car had to much modified "bling" for my taste and a questionable history for the price tag they are asking. Nothing bad to report about Palmer Dodge, just felt like they were way overpriced and since the same car is still sitting on the lot you would think they would know that by now. But Joe did a great job looking it over and reporting the facts. Many thanks once again.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather