Part out our put together? Fully built motor/paxton

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a long story, as most of our cars are, but I can't decide what to do. I have a fully built Gen 3 motor from proline/UGR with paxton, all brand new. Many moons ago, I had an SRT10 truck and this was to eventually end up in it. This truck was the first TMTS setup Roe did back in the day. Lets just say that didn't workout so well. The truck has little value, even fully built and put together. I'm thinking I may be better off just parting everything out. Selling the fully built motor, the paxton, the tranny and then the shell of the truck. Any clue what a motor like this would be worth? It's their full built with fully ported factory heads.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to start the bidding at two dollars and a protein shake.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You're allowed to post here ;). Just kidding, but I would think you would know the value better than most.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forged bottom end (with billet mains) and ported heads, custom cam, those are in the $13-15K range if you supply the block, crank, heads. I'm having one built now. Just for your ballpark market figure.

You may need to confirm the truck Paxton kit is the same as the Viper kit. I doubt it.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't the truck 8 litre and the car 8.3? Think I heard that somewhere.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456