Partsrack.com

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just want to thank Jon B at parts rack. Ive purchased a few things from him lately. And it has made me more impressed then the first purchase I made with him. It started back in 06 when I got my Viper and I know he had been around years prior. I ordered a Corsa and Green filters, some hi flow cats. I got the order along with a free Copperhead model, since he knew I had purchased a Copperhead. And then a few things here and there were purchased in past year . Well a few years later he is still around as expected and his prices are still unbeatable when you look at the whole picture.

I dont pay tax, he drop ships some stuff, so there less overhead and markup, less shipping cost passed onto the customer. I read about vendors not coming through for us, yet he is always there, some of these not even site sponsors. Best of all, he is a SITE sponsor and loves the VCA as much as anyone else. That helps us all.

Recently, I ordered a few more things from him. When I called to order one item, I told him I didnt have my credit card with me, it was a spur of the moment call. He asked me "Mike do you want the stuff", I said yes. He said , "dont worry I'll get it shipped out today, just call me this week with a credit card #" . Few weeks later, called asking about a 08 Hood, told him as soon as I got tax refund in a month Id order one, wanted to see what price was. Again, he said, "I only have 2 left, Ill ship you one now, pay me when you get your refund". This is the kind of friend in the community vendor we need. Sometimes Vendors get to much into the business end and forget about helping the client. Now I dont expect favors and I know he cant have everyone in the world owing him money,. Im also sure at some point, someone has screwed him for his kindness. But again he goes out of his way to earn my business as well as others and has helped me probably more then any vendor out there. And Ive never even met the guy.

I dont want to ramble endlessly, but just wanted to give credit to a worthy vendor. Wanted to share a few of my many great experiences with him. We have all heard the grumpy monday morning stories, but I know that if everyone posted their feedback this thread would go on for many pages. He is a well liked vendor, has helped many, his prices are great and he will be always be around....:2tu:

For those new to the site, I encourage you to give him a call or send him a email when your ready to make a purchase. You'll be glad you did.
Online Shopping - Home
[email protected]
:usa:

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said! I have had wonderful dealings with Jon B. as well. Jon, keep up the great support!

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more! Jon was great to work with. I just purchased and had delivered:

2008 Viper SRT-10 Factory Hood and Factory Vents
Full Bellanger Exhaust System with tips coated black from Jet-Hot.

I am very satisfied with the service, highly recommend Partsrack and despite what Jon thinks, I do read my e-mails Jon. :) :) :)

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll second those emotions. The main reason Jon is top notch is that he is an Oregonian..............we are all like that. :)

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon is one of the good guys along with Chuck Tator! Jon has always been fair with me and chuck has put up with way to many questions over the years. Thanks guys!