PARTSRACK reeeally delivers

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know Jonb gets alot of praise for his work with the Viper Club and the service he performs as the owner of the Partsrack, but I think even Jon would say he out did himself here.

At about 2 or 3 pm yesterday I ordered a set of BBS wheels with tires from JonB. Well TODAY!, less than 24 hours later the wheels and tires are sitting in my office. All I can say is "Don't order from JonB ....................................
unless your reeeally ready for the items.

Thanks again Jon

Brad

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Brad !

Having you in my database made it easy and fast. You pulled the trigger, and the wheels literally SHOT to you in CA in 20 hours or so. It even amazed me!

3 sets remain.......$3995 WITH TIRES !!

SlowCreamPuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although I haven't bought much from JonB, I call and ask him questions all the time. He is still as helpful as if I spend lots of $$$.

Very impressive.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this guy pay you people to say these things? I placed an order from him 3 months ago and never got it , but was also not charged for it. Oh well we can't all have a great experience.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The "B" stands for Brobst...his last name.

Agree with the FINE service from JonB and PartsRack....very valuable to fellow Viper Pilots.

The REAL bargain is his KNOWLEDGE and willingness to SHARE same (even if it means talking a potential customer out of buying a product that he sells!!!)...PRICELESS !!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to JonB and Family...and to the entire VIPER NATION !!!

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Working with VW's, Porsches and BMW's I haven't found anyone as quick and organized as JonB is.

It makes it pretty easy to get parts.

When you're in a relatively isolated area, it pays to have a knowledgeable source that can send you parts.

I don't know who does it, but many of my parts have come with pretty common sense instructions.

Nasty 10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just bought some Eibachs springs from Partsrack. I installed them Wednesday.
Thanks Jon
smile.gif

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GONABITE:
Does this guy pay you people to say these things? I placed an order from him 3 months ago and never got it , but was also not charged for it. Oh well we can't all have a great experience.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got to say that I have ordered a only a few things (bellanger exhaust, high flow cats, plug wires, plugs) from Jon but I felt that I am always treated very well. I was in a pinch to get some plug wires for my first viper and Jon treated me like I was his number one customer. Honestly, I don't imagine that the money he made off of those plug wires was worth the time that he took talking to me over the phone diagnosing my problems but he still gave me his full attention and really helped me out of a bind. I am very happy with the time that he taken answering my stupid questions that I am sure he gets asked a hundred times a day.

ceieio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT COLOR="Black">John is a great guy and true enthusiast. John also runs a great business. How often do you find discounted prices combined with great personal service? I recently bought some tires from John. We are not that far apart (35 miles?) and he knew I wanted them ASAP. John called me later the same day to tell me he had some errands to run and would I mind if he brought the tires down to me? I met him 5 minutes from work, loaded up the tires (and some other goodies) had a great chat and back to the salt mine. The other "car guys" at work couldn't believe the level of service.</FONT c>

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought thosands of $$$$$$ of parts from JonB. Over the email and through the phone. Always nice, parts get there fast! Always returns calls or emails promptly.
Thanks for your hard work Jon!!!