Paxton Blown Viper to Debut @ Sema

Paxton-Rep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats right you heard it here. The known name in centrigual supercharging will be debuting there new Viper Supercharger kit in Vegas @ the annual Sema Show. They will be taking orders, and providing information at the show. More details to follow.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
make sure when you see them at sema you let them know that GEN I OWNERS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!

i'm going to take a guess on price.. i'm gonna guess it will be about $5-7k and will be a direct bolt on, but no fuel upgrades or anything.. just a blower with a 5 pound pully and some brackets..

- eddie -

OP
OP
P

Paxton-Rep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thing is going to be BAD! What more can you ask for, it has the big bad Novi 2000, air-water-charge cooler. Direct bolt on. I know where I am spending my money.

glenn hofstetter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Novi/Viper is more than a blower, pulley and brackets.Their system is intercooled and will allow boost higher than 5 Lbs even on the 91 octane gas found in California.

Drmcar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sounds somewhat like the system Jason Heffner has been installling for @ 3 years!! Of course the devil is in the details.

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news, looking forward to seeing some details over the next few weeks (SEMA is first week of Nov right?)

Hope the poor old GEN1 guys get a package.. :S

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kind of doubt they will develop a kit for a GEN1 but call them. I know Heffner can do it at reasonable price. Thanks
for the info Dan. I am sure if there is a will their will always be a way to upgrade it. Should like a great system. I do love the look of your twin supercharger