PDA Events

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
You will have an awesome time! The long course is exceptional. Expect to reach speeds close to 150! (if you dare)

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PDA events are well-run and very friendly. I attended one at Lime Rock earlier this year and I had signed up for Pocono but had to cancel because of ViperDays in Virginia next weekend.

Chris Barone from the NJ VCA rents the Pocono track from time to time and I drove the North Course with his group earlier this year.

I'll be with PDA on Oct. 13th for two days at the Pocono East and North Course, and then at Lime Rock on November 10th.

If you can travel, ViperDays is the best value for the most track time and instruction at great tracks.

Have fun at Pocono!

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PDA events are great and usually lots of track times. Unfortunately my race Viper is still apart (blown engine) SO I will not make the VIR event with the rest of Snake Pit Racing, so looks like I have to jump into the ol reliable street Viper and count me in at pocono.

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually about a dozen or so Vipers at PDA events. Good mix of cars and people; all passionate about motorsports, more so than marque propagation. If my San Francisco business trip gets me back in time, I'll be there.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Check out our NJ newsletter at www.viperclubofamerica.com

We usually join PDA at least 2-3 times a year. Next weekend's sessions were not mentioned as most of those members that usually take the role of NJ's instructors and "managers" of the road course events, will be at Viper Days in Virginia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets