Pemberton and Woodhouse...

Reaction score
Where to begin...Well let me start off by saying my Yellow 2001 ACR was delivered to my front door down in WPB Florida at 8:40 PM tonight...And the car is MAGNIFICENT!!...But the credit goes to the one and only Bill Pemberton from Woodhouse Dodge...His charm and personality are second to none!...Bill went above and beyond to see that I got the car before XMAS...The people at Woodhouse are simply the best...Bob Woodhouse has a great staff of people working for him, professional in every way...Happy Holiday's to the Woodhouse gang and all the members of this board...

Johnny...

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay..I HAVE to ask..who is this Pemberton guy and what does the construction of his house have to do with Vipers? Sorry...just couldn't resist!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments,Dale, and I agree completely. You see me in your mirrors as I AM CATCHING UP TO YOU, HA!!! Oh, heck,now I've started the Eastern Version of the Adelberg-Mumford Smack Wars!!?? Seriously, Matt is a good friend and he was just razzing me, primarily. You do run fast on the track, and it has been alot of fun dicing with you, and I wish you all the best in 2001. Best of luck in defending your Eastern Region Championship in the new year and hope to see you at Mid - Ohio.