Per Rick -Photo Shoot - CANCELED keep reading

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick is having computer issues and is unable to post so I am helping him out.

He has to cancel this weekends photo shoot event due to technical difficulties.

For those of you (Jerry, Glenn, Shawn, Bill) hoping to become famous, we apologize.

In light of this I am proposing we come up with another event. Perhaps a cruise to Hampton/Rye NH for sea food, and maybe followed by Ice Cream.

You all know how much I like Ice Cream!

If interested, let me know. George and I will work on a new plan for this Sunday.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,
Sandy and I are up for a ride this weekend. Looks like Saturday will be the better day of the two weather wise. I believe the Sand sculptures are this weekend at Hampton beach.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I finally got my computer fixed. Moe had some technical issues and had to cancel this weekend. Joe and George are doing a run in the NH area. Ice cream sounds good. Rick

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

For those of you (Jerry, Glenn, Shawn, Bill) hoping to become famous, we apologize.

In light of this I am proposing we come up with another event. Perhaps a cruise to Hampton/Rye NH for sea food, and maybe followed by Ice Cream.

If interested, let me know. George and I will work on a new plan for this Sunday.

Joe,
Doesn't look good, huh?

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

I guess not. I didn't get any interest in a cruise other than you and I. I've decided to make a run to Portland to look at a car for a guy in Canada.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Speaking of ice cream, are there any plans to do another run up to Ben and Jerry's? I had a great time on the one a couple of years ago. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187