RE: Thanks to all who went to VOI#12

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to start a thread to thank everyone who made it, and who helped out to make VOI#12 a total sucess.

Richard Petty # 43 also known as the king, for showing up and sign autographs and doing photo opt. I'm so sorry you missed that. NOT :lmao:

Mike & Jill Dupont planned out a great route for us to VOI.

Mark and Francine assisted with the caravan, and Mark also known as (Sherlock Holmes) was in charge of our speed control, great job, SWEET!!, Awesome Job, I can't say enough. :headbang:

Glenn great job on the shirts, they came out awesome! and Maria for bringing Twizzlers.

Shawn Roubian for editing the video we made for VOI Dodge commercial. I personally think ours was the best. (everyone will have to wait for the Xmas party to see it). :2tu:

Joe Mori coming on down to support the Club and taking pictures and some videos. More Xmas videos. Sorry Shawn

Scott Tickler for putting up with my snooring. SORRY :omg:

Sherri great personality and Dennis for signing his autograph on my viper after he beat me on the 1/4 mile drag strip. Not by much, we probably got in 20 runs at the strip. I tried hard to beat him.:dunno:

Wayne for being our entertainment director, and Eric for beating us at golf on Thursday.

Dick and Norma Hanson for leaving last and always arriving first, I can't figure that one out. Dick also got his Viper front row in the Viper photo. :drive:

Rod and Sharon for winning all three center pieces, good job, Rod also got his viper in the front for the photo shoot. SWEET!

Shawn and Janet Brister for having a great time, Shawn was out on the drag strip with his ACR. Job well done.

Walter and Joe for taking in all the event thoughout the weekend.

Ted and Joyce haven't missed 1 VOI, been to all twelve. Ted was also in front of me at the Oval. How awesome is that.

Penelope was doing all the track events, she was out there trying as hard as everyone else, she has some pretty good number at the drag strip.

Myself now known as Blinkerboy. What could that be all about. :D

It was a great time in Charlotte at VOI#12. It comes with alot of stories, memories, and alot of 1 liners, and trash talk at the track. if you didn't make it to this one we hope you can come out and join us at VOI# 13.
I'm in.
Rick

dbrown3326

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick,

I would like to thank all of you guys that are so involved with the club. Sherri and I are so glad we attended. We had the best car weekend of our lives and are committed to attend the next VOI. Truly an awesome weekend. I was very happy to get more then my share of track time. I also met a lot of people from all over the country and world. Really a great group of Viper fanatics. Especially those driving 3,000 miles to attend. It was great doing our activities as a group.

Thanks
Dennis

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st VOI it was awesome. A great time with all the members and the ride down and back was just as much fine as the event. Track time was great. Need to really thank every one who was there with our club. Can't wait for VOI 13.

Scott

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would just like to say that we had a great time. We met up with a lot of friends from the last VOI, so a lot of catching up was done. Got to meet a lot of new friends at this VOI. The New England club is great, so full of characters :). Wish we could get down to more events. See you guys next year.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel free to drop me a line if you require any lessons ,or if you just want me to have a chat with her for you LOL...

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel free to drop me a line if you require any lessons ,or if you just want me to have a chat with her for you LOL...
Baz, just mail over a audio cassette save me a lot of time in lessons. Or a lot of money in long distance phone calls LOL

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick.... Great job on the rap-up of the VOI -12 Event that is now a special memory for those that went.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth