Personal Window Stickers

AndrewDoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I got my new car, and this is the first time I've ever seen my name on the window sticker. Thus, I decided I wanted to frame it. I thought about bringing it somewhere and having it done, but I'd rather keep it where I can make sure it is one piece. So I looked on line and found a few places that can make custom sizes. I found this to be the best place, with the most options, and quite simple to use:

Your Source For All Sizes of Discount Movie Poster Frames

Ended up ~$35 w/ shipping, so not bad at all.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go back to your dealer and have them order you a duplicate sticker. As the selling dealer they can do it. I have done that on all of my cars. Never hurts to have a spare.

Best of all it doesn't cost a thing.:D

Oh, congrats on the new car!

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I got my new car, and this is the first time I've ever seen my name on the window sticker. Thus, I decided I wanted to frame it. I thought about bringing it somewhere and having it done, but I'd rather keep it where I can make sure it is one piece. So I looked on line and found a few places that can make custom sizes. I found this to be the best place, with the most options, and quite simple to use:

I would do the same but they totally f up the spelling

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Only you Andy, only you :D

OP
OP
A

AndrewDoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJon, do you have something you'd like to get off your chest? I don't want you jumping off a bridge.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang