Photos! Fall cruise in South East Virginia

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a cruise of Va/Md members from the SouthEast Virginia region on Saturday. We cruised the Colonial Parkway from Yorktown to Jamestown Va.
We had a great turnout with 9 Vipers total!
007_21.jpg

011_17.jpg

003_25.jpg

DSC01776_1_.JPG

DSC01797_1_.JPG

DSC01792_1_.JPG

DSC01786.JPG

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A good cruise it was.

Sadly, since then, the steel gray GTS w/silver stripes (the non-ACR, the one without the numbers on the rear hatch) was wrecked pretty bad. Driver unhurt, although he was ambulanced to the hospital for an overnight stay. He was rear-ended during holiday traffic.

Someone I know will soon be looking for another GTS...

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A good cruise it was.

Sadly, since then, the steel gray GTS w/silver stripes (the non-ACR, the one without the numbers on the rear hatch) was wrecked pretty bad. Driver unhurt, although he was ambulanced to the hospital for an overnight stay. He was rear-ended during holiday traffic.

That *****, glad to hear the driver was not hurt.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE pictures...very sorry to hear about the GTS...glad driver was not hurt badly...one of our worst fears. Thanx for sharing your pictures. ~juli

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A good cruise it was.

That is a shame, I was just admiring that car in the pics. It is one of the nicest color combo's IMHO. Glad to hear that the driver was not hurt. Man, the number of these cars left is dwindling fast.

I was really surprised that it was all GTS's and no SRT's on the cruise.

OP
OP
D

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, I had not thought much about that fact, but you are correct, we have no SRT's in our local group. We did have 2 RT/10's on that cruise.
The car that was wrecked is the steel gray one that is beside my Silver GTS in the 5'th picture down (second car over). He wrecked it 4 days after that photo. He's made a couple of trips to the hospital since the wreck, but hopefully everything will end up OK.

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures. It's an awesome feeling to be on the road with such great cars. In no the innocent bystanders were loving the view.