Photo's of my babies

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the Photos of both my vipers, i will take better ones later. I had to use hot water to melt the ice in the driveway so i could move them around into the garage.
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
You must be registered for see images attach
[/IMG]

OP
OP

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
more pics
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhhh, Mitch!!!!! GORGEOUS GTS you got there, along with your RT of course!!! LOVE your garage!
THANX for posting your pics, and I'm glad all went well. Now you and your wife can take BOTH out, how fun will THAT be????!!! GREAT pics....very happy for ya!!!! ~juli

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. The first Viper I ever saw in person was an FE. The license plate was: WHP LSH for whip lash I think.

OPENRUP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice set of Vipers! I actually spoke to Brenda the former owner regarding that FE they were selling in Colorado. It looks as nice as it was described.

OPENRUP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything about the car sounded perfect but it was just more than I was looking to spend... Glad to see it went to a good home!

V

Venomiss

Beautiful photos and thank you for sharing.
Did you think you would have two Vipers a year ago?

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What do you do when your GTS drips oil on the RT? LOL ;)

J/K, very cool rides and garage setup.

OP
OP

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you think you would have two Vipers a year ago?

No way!! It was a dream finding my 94 at the garage sale, now the FE GTS was just sheer passion for looks and having the last of the Gen 2. I'm done......hmmm well ...ummm....if i win the lottery i will just have to get a Gen 2 Bumble Bee.:D then i will be done......well....a blue and white would be great too....i guess then i would be done.......I think.....ok...one more...a White with blue strips.:D

Last edited:

cayman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice Mitch! You need to enter one of them in the Street Dreams car show coming up in a couple of weeks at the John Q Hammons Trade center. Better yet, enter 'em both!!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am sure you been asked this a zillion times....but what are you using for your garage floor? Is it oil and coolant resistant?

OP
OP

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure you been asked this a zillion times....but what are you using for your garage floor? Is it oil and coolant resistant?

Oil and coolant wipes right up with a paper towel
water from rain soak cars justs run down and out the doors.
use a lawn blower and the dust just blows right out side and a broom is easy to push across the floor.

I installed VCT (vinyl composition tile) with about 5 to 6 coats of wax. everything you spill wipes right up. the only thing that will mess up the wax is gas and brake cleaner. if i wipe it up quickly it just smears the wax. then i just wash it off and apply some floor wax to the spot. done! and it is the easiest floor to take care of and it CHEAP . its the same stuff a grocery store has on its floors and takes beating. depending what kind of finish you want you apply wax and buff more to get a bigger shine.

V

Venomiss

No way!! It was a dream finding my 94 at the garage sale, now the FE GTS was just sheer passion for looks and having the last of the Gen 2. I'm done......hmmm well ...ummm....if i win the lottery i will just have to get a Gen 2 Bumble Bee.:D then i will be done......well....a blue and white would be great too....i guess then i would be done.......I think.....ok...one more...a White with blue strips.:D

What no raffle ticket for the ACR?? Red and black fits your garage theme...;)
Buy one for your wife-that seems to work. Just ask Dawn W.
It's good to know the club has rubbed off on you-in a good way!:2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtoce1