Photos of stock 5 spoke in a 20 inch size!

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If only they would come out with nice chromey Gen II wheels in a 20" size. Maybe this is what they would look like plus lowering the car a few inches:

You must be registered for see images

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you would have some problems with the wheel well clearance. You would also run into problems looking ghetto.

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, doing the math on the ratio increase, those are more like 22" wheels. ;) So there you have it, a Viper with Dubs.

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I am the only one that likes the big futuristic looking wheels then. Oh well. At the big car shows, you always see the concept cars with the big wheels like this.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry superbar, does look like you're the only one that likes those 22s. I wouldn't put anything more than 19s on my Viper, but to each their own, not a flame in the least.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, last night I saw some guy driving down the highway in what looked to be an 80s Buick had 22s or more. Made the thing have more ground clearance than our Durango. To bad I wasted all my film at VIR Viper Days :D , or I would have taken a picture.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now the rears look like 20s, fronts look like 18s. Haha, am I being too picky with someone else's work? Sorry bout that. Looks better. Not a request for you to do this, but I wonder what the 99-02 wheels would look like in 19s or 20s.

There was a ricer guy in HS that I knew. When he saw Lee's 00 Black/Silver GTS in the parking lot, he asked me the next day if those were 20s. I told him those were stock 18s, he half-way didn't believe me. I think that shows how good they look for stock.

WilBriK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MUCH better with 20" vs 22", but 19" would look just right, I think. Those wheels are my absolute favorite style, OEM or aftermarket. It's a shame they didn't go above 17".

The wheel wells simply don't frame a 20+" wheel correctly. It's like a 10-year-old kid wearing his father's shoes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang