(PHOTOS) VCA Central California Xmas Party in the Pit

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Central California Viper Owners enjoy food drink and Viper talk in the Viper Pit
You must be registered for see images

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Jerry didn't mention, and what may not be obvious from looking at these pictures, is that this is his GARAGE!!!!

Can you believe that? See the door opener in one of the pics?

Jerry, did they ever give an answer on doing a spread on your garage in Viper mag? Also, if you have - and would be willing to share - pictures of your house, I'd love to see them. When I build my next house, I want to give the architect pics of yours and say "this is what I like"

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely awesome! Jerry's snake pit was one of several featured in a Viper magazine article a few years ago. However these photos really show what it's all about. Looks like he's even got time to play golf! Is that a Viper golf cart
One last question Jerry. Is the room with the crystal chandelier part of the garage?

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom - Yes, The part of the garage with the chandelier is an oversize single garage stall where I keep the GT2 #009. Not to much golf lately - To busy at work. Maybe next year.

Mike - I'll post a few shots of the house later today.

Thanks for the nice comments.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike Brunton - here are a few photos of our house you asked for. This was the one year it snowed in central California. It stayed on the ground almost half a day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery