photoshop favour

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
IS there anyone out there who would put the iforged wheels on my silver GTS?

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• IMG_2787.jpg
    IMG_2787.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 24

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since your car is brilliant Silver (plain) I wouldn't unbalance the car with Black wheels. What about car colored wheels? They'd look awesome with the rim edge polished aluminium.

The Black would be too dark for your color (in my opinion) although Black would look awesome on a Grey with Black striped car. Ummm, maybe Dark stripes, tinted markers - like Jason Tiff's last GTS? I admit that the clouds did add to the pic of his car, but he has one of the best GTS pics around (of his silver GTS)

-Eh, Jewels???

Ted

OP
OP
H

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL the wheels are Iforged Precision ANTHRACITE ASTRAS W/ CHROME LIP. So they are not black. My idea was to add these wheels and light gray stripes to change it up a bit.

Thoughts???

Does anyone know where I can buy Iforged? they are hard to track down, their website is not very helpful.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
found 2 more PS's for ya

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lake picture was stock shocks and caps (stock ride height)

picture of it being delivered with transport guy in the car is stock shocks, stock springs, eibach CAPS and the a tiny bit cut off the springs (last 1/2" im told)

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL the wheels are Iforged Precision ANTHRACITE ASTRAS W/ CHROME LIP. So they are not black. My idea was to add these wheels and light gray stripes to change it up a bit.

Thoughts???

Does anyone know where I can buy Iforged? they are hard to track down, their website is not very helpful.

Call up Dan at Viper Specialty... I bought my iForge from him last year. I actually considered the Astra but went with the Classic II Series.

Vendor Review: Viper Specialty
716-912-5336
[email protected]
VSP Home