Photoshop help needed

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need some new graphics for Henry's new race car. The image that I want is a variation of the "Fang" logo. Can anyone alter the FANG logo (I have it in .eps format) and keep it in that format so that I can send it to my vinyl folks??? The rear quarters of the car are looking a little naked.....

PM me or respond if you can help - THANKS!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
190rich-med.jpg

Janni, I'm into vinyl decals (check my profile) of one our guys wanted a fangs on his GTS so I sized it to fit :eek: yes we gave him lots of grief over it :)

Photoshop files arent any good for cutting decals from, I can work with .eps files, just tell me what you want

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Basically, I want the logo like you have above in the Comp Coupe size - VERY wide - like was on the original show car that debuted at Pebble Beach??? You had to narrow it up to work on the GTS, right? I have the .eps fang logo, but it looks like you already have that - and we'd have to remove the border. I can get you dimensions based on some pics that I have and measuring how big it would be on the car.

Poser alert - the vinyl that we have been using is a "carbon fiber" look in black/gray. We'd want to use the same vinyl....

I'll email you some stuff and let me know if it's possible to do.

THANKS - you really are my one stop shop today, aren't you? ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog