Pic Request: Purple/green... anyone?

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any generation, doesn't matter. Random question I know... no way I'm considering it, just need to settle a bet!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if I shovel up some purple/green vomit and spill it out again, is that Gen 2 at that point?

Sorry to throw up the word vomit into the mix, but nothing else comes to mind that's purple and green except my dune buggy.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a GTS with this combo. I take that back. I'm not sure if it was GTS blue with green stripes, or purple with green stripes. It was in a photo.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seem to recall seeing a purple with green stripes too. Although I would take that over white vents any day......:D

bboyer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry Chad, we're skipping the middle man on this one. I have the "purple/green" 1996 GTS. Chad's right, it does look better in person because no one in their right mind would sit down with a box of crayolas and come up with that color scheme. The history is that the original owners painted a blue/white (yep, the "1996 collector's car"!) with each of their favorite colors. I've had to recently repaint the front so have the color codes if you want. The avatar shows a Harley we ran into in the Smokey Mountains, so there's at least two oddball paint jobs out there. Truthfully, this car stands out in a crowd for obvious reasons, but it isn't too standoffish. Check out the AL/TN Region site's "Photo Gallery - Member's Cars" for more pics. Most cameras make the car look bluish...it's definitely purple. PM me with a phone number if you want to talk.

OP
OP
W

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice guys, I knew I saw a GTS like that somewhere.

As for the finders fee... you all can have 100% of my winnings. Of course that would be zero, but who's counting (it was gentleman's bet).

... next round is on me!

Last edited:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a fan of purple. That car is hot. (What is wrong with that club meeting, no yellow snakes)
(I don't like the incredible hulk viper though, the green with purple stripes)

Last edited: