Pics form Woodhouse track experience

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I did not have much time to take pics but here are a few.

clear bra on and ready

Blowen power steering

Time to go home:(

This was a lot of fun and I would like to thank the Woodhouse team. Looking forward to next year.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like a lot of fun, what's the color on that gts. it looks amazing.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great Matt, what the hell was that green thing though:D. I bet both yours and Mitch's car was a handful coming out of the corners and back on the power, looks like a blast.

martyb

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Failed power steering fitting halted my weekend.:mad: Plastic elbow from the resivior.:mad::nono::mad:
The lincoln was awesome to watch, that guy drove that thing like he stole it!!!:lmao:
There was a purple ACR there that was spanking everything................:2tu:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The nut job who questioned who that crazy man was out there in the Lincoln, just happens to be the guy who posted that question.

Nut job, maybe, but fellow Viper and Viper Truck owner, and though a bit loopy ( on track and off, ha ), it was pretty funny watching him hustle that big beast around the track. The really cool part is it was pretty darn fast!!

Glad you all had a great time and we hope to see more Vipers next year? We haven't gotten approval yet, but with all the positive comments from the participants it looks promising at present!:headbang:

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The nut job who questioned who that crazy man was out there in the Lincoln, just happens to be the guy who posted that question.

BUSTED!!! hence the popcorn eating icon :D:D

Nut job, maybe, but fellow Viper and Viper Truck owner, and though a bit loopy ( on track and off, ha ), it was pretty funny watching him hustle that big beast around the track. The really cool part is it was pretty darn fast!!

Hey Bill, did the Lincoln/Mercury dealer guys get a kick out of someone carrying their banner?:headbang:

Glad you all had a great time and we hope to see more Vipers next year? We haven't gotten approval yet, but with all the positive comments from the participants it looks promising at present!:headbang:

Thanks again for putting on a great event, looking forward to next year!

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sure how mcbcenter did vs the GTR, but here is a picture of my brother a few turns before he passed the GTR and put distance on him. I call the picture "The Hungry Viper."

DSC_86120001.JPG

Fursty

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets