Pics from another Sebring Track Day! + New Nitto NT05.. 56k.....yeah right ....

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been with them for ten years and maintain their website. Prior to this year I probably missed only a couple events in ten years. This year finances got the best of me.
Ahh ok... No wonder I see so many pics of your car on the website!:D I am sure we will meet one day at their event and spot eachother quikcly.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice post and the car looks great. Have not run the Nittos, but always nice to have other comparisons and good comment on wanting a tire to run at the track and wander home on. Big fan of both the Kumhos and Hoosiers for the track, but have to admit I do not want to drive home on either , though if I did the Kumho would be the choice. Sounds like you are finding better overall feel than the PS2s on the track and that is a good recommendation.

I bet I know what rotors you are running, ha!:drive:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your Viper looks awsome, just incredible!

I have been tempted to try another street-to-track tire and have heard the Nittos were a good choice, think I am gonna check those out. That's the size I want too.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice post and the car looks great. Have not run the Nittos, but always nice to have other comparisons and good comment on wanting a tire to run at the track and wander home on. Big fan of both the Kumhos and Hoosiers for the track, but have to admit I do not want to drive home on either , though if I did the Kumho would be the choice. Sounds like you are finding better overall feel than the PS2s on the track and that is a good recommendation.

I bet I know what rotors you are running, ha!:drive:
Thanks Bill, I just realized I have you to blame for me spending all this damn money on the car! If only you would have sold me a caravan I would have had a lot more cash in my wallet!:lmao:

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your Viper looks awsome, just incredible!

I have been tempted to try another street-to-track tire and have heard the Nittos were a good choice, think I am gonna check those out. That's the size I want too.
Thanks Leslie, give them a try, I think you will like them.