Pics from LaSalle Car Show 2004

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted to thank everyone once again for coming to the show, and congrats to Tony on yet another trophy for his shelf :laugh: . Here are a few pics from the show today:

498100_1553.JPG

Harold's 2001 RT/10

498100_1525.JPG

Look at all those purty Vipers!

498100_1570.JPG

Kenny's supercharged GTS

498100_1567.JPG

Kenny's powerplant

498100_1576.JPG

Francisco dreaming about his future Viper...

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: LaSalle Car Show 2004

This show was AMAZING!!! It started off a bit slow. I mean, only two Vipers for the first hour or so. After that however, it turned out great. We had like a total of 7 Vipers by the end of the show. Kenny, Toby, Tony, Dan, Herald, Jason, and "Cincinnati Ken" are all very cool guys. When Jason and I showed up ( we were first ) literally within one minute the Viper had a crowd. And when each Viper pulled up, people went nuts. Fact is they were a solid #1 crowd pleaser. Jason was very cool for picking me up. Kenny was awesome for taking me home. Ok, a small observation here. A 720hp GTS...DAMN!!! Under acceleration you were pinned and kept in seats by the belts when you braked. I mean damn...and another DAMN!!! Fact is, days like this remind me why I like Vipers so much. Not just for the cars, but for the " brotherhood " of sorts. Very cool show and very cool people...thanks everyone.

CincyKen

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm with you Cisco. It was a great day! And "Thanks" from all of us guys for keeping the dreaded unwanted dust off our snakes during the show.
The highlight of the day was leaving the show. 7 Vipers leaving at the same time and launching on North Bend Road. The county will not have to repave that part of the road for quite some time.

Next up will be the cruise-in at Milford on a Friday night. I hope we can get about 10-15 Vipers.
Nice day all the way around! :2tu:

"Cincinnati Ken"
PS.........kgrif..........where were you??? :2tu:

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Cincy Ken, I had promised to take the wife golfing, so I did. I was dying to be there though!!!!!! Sorry I missed it. On Sat. I was free and couldn't find a Viper buddy anywhere to roll with ,although I did have an invitation to drop by someones house.

S

SUN RA KAT

Just wait until I take Francisco for a ride at more than half throttle if he thought today's ride was something!

I, and everyone else had a great time and a lot of ice cold soft drinks and helped a worthy cause. The weather couldn't have been more perfect.

We all left together following my Yellow Viper, but no one seemed able to catch me on the highway and I was only at half throttle. That Roe Supercharger is just plain incredible!

:headbang:

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm with you Cisco. It was a great day! And "Thanks" from all of us guys for keeping the dreaded unwanted dust off our snakes during the show.
The highlight of the day was leaving the show. 7 Vipers leaving at the same time and launching on North Bend Road. The county will not have to repave that part of the road for quite some time.

Next up will be the cruise-in at Milford on a Friday night. I hope we can get about 10-15 Vipers.
Nice day all the way around! :2tu:

"Cincinnati Ken"
PS.........kgrif..........where were you??? :2tu:

Do I needx a good car to come by or can me ( and my girlfriend ) just show up and chill out with you guys ?

S

SUN RA KAT

You can chill out with me anytime, Francisco. Good company is better than having a good car. :2tu:

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I had a nice time meeting more of our southern Ohio group. We had a nice turn out and I was surprised to win anything having just rolled in from Bowling Green. Thanks to Franciso for trying to clean up my car. And lastly, Kenny, come on now, you are starting to believe your own hype.
I look forward to more outings and meeting more Viper owners from lower Ohio

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had a great time with everyone...even if the we were without a graphite and silver GTS. Maybe next time kgrif.

I started a picture thread at viper alley.com in the viper section and I am posting as we speak.

I was on 74 west a ricer (followed me from the show) came right up on my butt and started messing with me and I down shifted and left him for dust...then let up around...well...lets just say it was just a tad above the posted speed limit. I did get a thumbs up from him and the female passenger after I slowed down and he caught up.

again...nice show with some great cars.

S

SUN RA KAT

And lastly, Kenny, come on now, you are starting to believe your own hype.

Actually, Tony, I wanted to see how much faster your monster Viper was than mine*. That's the baddest meanest Viper I've ever heard. Congrats on both the trophy at LaSalle and on your great showing at Bowling Green.

* I know, that shouldn't happen on an interstate highway, but I wanted to see and hear you blow my doors off. And there weren't any radar police, either. :rolleyes:

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Kenny, two tickets in 5 months has made me nervous about too much running on the highways. I know I will get over it though and we can run them up one of these days.

OP
OP
L

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Coming back was another highlight of the day. I passed a line of military vehicles including two troop transports (with the open backs) stuffed with our servicemen. I cut over to the lane next to them and punched it while waving to them. They went nuts. It was a great day.

S

SUN RA KAT

Kenny, two tickets in 5 months has made me nervous about too much running on the highways. I know I will get over it though and we can run them up one of these days.

I understand, Tony. I got my first speeding ticket in over 15 years the night before my birthday when I passed about 4 vehicles the were going 40 in a 55 zone. I had followed them for miles at that speed and then there was a safe place to pass. 72 MPH in a 55 zone. The policeman said only because I was over 70 did he have to give me the ticket and suggested that I go to the Mayor's Court and explain what happend. I plead guilty like the policeman told me to and explained what happened and the magistrate lowered the fine substantially. I saved $50. But it still cost me $100. This was in my blue Ram pickup truck.
Beware of Harveysburg on 73 just past Caesar Creek Lake. :mad:

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Indeed nice pictures. And awesome cars...

Francisco, try to put a big smile on your face next time, it looks like someone forced you to sit in the car... ;)