[PICS] New wheels on my 06 coupe!

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its def a different look and takes an acquired taste. These days, the bigger the better :) J/K I have personally seen 21/20 set ups look awful but Ryan's car pulls it together nicely. The style of the rim and color, the color of the car and the fact that there is nothing breaking it up like ACR two tone or stripes, make it all flow very well together. Even the stance of the car would through everything off.

You must have the right ingredients to make a unique build look good, just one thing can through everything off and make the entire car look ugly. In Ryan's case, the recipe is perfect! But what do I know?!?!?! Its just my opinion :)

Thanks!

The stance is the biggest part of the equation from what I noticed when I was redoing the ride height of my Motons. Secondly, being a solid color is a big part to keeping it looking clean

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh... Yuck! Very ugly choice Ryan...

Haha, nah, just kidding man. Car looks awesome! I do like the split look versus the solid 10 spoke.

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks badass Ryan! Seeing as how you swap shoes every 6 months, have you considered leasing your wheels? :D

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Soon my friends. :) Been waiting on a few parts to show up... oh the wait! All parties report parts should be in hand by next week. Hoping to have pics of everything in about 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave