Pics of Cars for the Cure show in Orlando on Saturday - ENJOY!!

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Over 125 exotic cars came to Orlando on Saturday for the Cars for the Cure show. Weather was in the 70s and I want to especially give you northern folks (I was one once)some pictures to get you ready for summer.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Only a couple were entered by dealers. All the other cars were individually owned. The Enzo and all the cars surrounding it were owned by the same guy. Life is tough.

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got tired of reading about brake problems and other mundane things and thought you all might be ready for some colorful pix after a long winter.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, what a candy store! That was fun. Thanks for sharing those with us AND reminding me that I need to move to Florida. DC is brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Great shots!

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had 4 Ferrari owners look at my ACR and when I told them my ROE SC with water/methanol injection was rated at approx. 600 hsp (we will dyno this week) they all admitted that my car would blow theirs away. The biggest bucks don't always produce the fastest car.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures. We paid the entry fee a while back and were looking forward to the trip. Unfortunately on Thursday we had to change our plans and thus couldn't make it. Did you go to the mixer, dinner, and Sunday cruise?

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great stuff! Makes us northerners get itchy for salt free roads and sunlight. Thanks for the shot of hope and inspiration. :laugh:

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I skipped the Sunday cruise as wife had medical emergency. Good thing as I heard later that day that one guy was cut off doing 120, did 3 360s, crossed the median, and ended up in wrong-way traffic on Interstae 4. It evidently got a little out of control and a local cop in the group found out that the state police got a lot of calls and were looking for the group.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96