Pics of my GTS SLAMMED into the weeds.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm out of control, this is too low.....even for me. Sorry about the crappy pics, but it's raining outside. I'll get better pics of it tomorrow.... if I can get out of my driveway, then I'll put her back up a bit so that I can drive around and not worry about taking the front end off. For anyone concerned, any blemishes you see on the rims or car are only my paw prints. :D
You must be registered for see images attach

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Open the Garage door, and get out in the rain, and take photos into the garage. The car wont get wet, you will, but who cares about you?

I personally think it looks good from those photos, so its kinda hard to tell how slammed it is.

Jon

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it does look good!

i hope your canadian roads are in better shape than our IL roads!

I agree! with my ACR i can lower the car with the adjustable susension, but i'm still on the stock hieght cause the roads here ****!
I dont need a new bumper just yet. :)

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Open the Garage door, and get out in the rain, and take photos into the garage. The car wont get wet, you will, but who cares about you?

I personally think it looks good from those photos, so its kinda hard to tell how slammed it is.

Jon

If I was a *********, I could see why you would want to get me all wet. More pics tomorrow.

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Slide your head under a side sill and drop it another 4 inches.

It's only 3/4" of the ground as is, maybe your pencil neck will fit under there...not mine.

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you get a side pic of your car? I was thinking about getting black wheels with chrome lip for my blue and white too but wasn't sure how it would look.

Thanks

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slide your head under a side sill and drop it another 4 inches.

It's only 3/4" of the ground as is, maybe your pencil neck will fit under there...not mine.

I have commissioned a slurry bomber piloted by a radical Muslim to cover your house with ammonium sulfate, attapulgite clay, and guar gum. Let me know when it has made the drop.

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have commissioned a slurry bomber piloted by a radical Muslim to cover your house with ammonium sulfate, attapulgite clay, and guar gum. Let me know when it has made the drop.

If I throw a stick, will you leave?

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you get a side pic of your car? I was thinking about getting black wheels with chrome lip for my blue and white too but wasn't sure how it would look.

Thanks

Tomorrow, possibly later.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon

If I was a *********, I could see why you would want to get me all wet. More pics tomorrow.

You will always be a skirt in my book, but agreed, definitly not a Hot one.

Jon

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Jon

Jon

Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[quote

[/QUOTE]

Jon

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll cut you some slack, but that was ********. You usually do better, so we'll let this one slide.

BTW, saw your updated post, is it definitly too low. already wonder how much scraping you did getting it home or even into/out of the drive way. Raise her up, dont wanna scratch that beast.

Jon

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wheels look nice, consider air bags, talk to anton28 on this forum about those. you can lower the car when you park it like a MBZ.

what size wheels? 19/20 or 20/20?

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon

Jon

Making friends Jeff? :D

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Jon

Jon

Making friends Jeff? :D

Oddly enough we are friends. What's shake'in Ronny, how have you been?

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burno, I solved your desire to rid yourself of that dreaded wheel gap and still drive your car aggressively on the public streets. This new body kit is made from hand dyed paper mache and will be available soon at your local Target store without Viper tax for $9.99.

3668FERNO.JPG

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Burno, I solved your desire to rid yourself of that dreaded wheel gap and still drive your car aggressively on the public streets. This new body kit is made from hand dyed paper mache and will be available soon at your local Target store without Viper tax for $9.99.

3668FERNO.JPG

LOL, I actually get my car caught in the rain now and then, what do I do when my brand new ***** kit melts off the car?

GTS02

Enthusiast
Reaction score

3668FERNO.JPG

Perfect body set-up for El Mirage or the Salt Flats, Maybe the new 2015 concept Viper??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness