Pics of the Kinesis K58 5-spoke wheel

Tiger Shark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics of the Kinesis K58 5-spoke wheel

I took some pics this past Thursday of a Kinesis K58 display wheel sent down here to Texas from Kinesis.

Any of you guys/gals have these?

Tiger Shark Corvette.com

Visit Tiger Shark Corvette.com, click "The Tiger Shark" button on the left navigation bar. You'll find a link to the pics at the bottom of that page.

cool.gif

OP
OP
T

Tiger Shark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They retail around the same price as HRE or Fikse wheels, but it seems like you can get a pretty good deal on them.

I'm currently in the process of buying a set of 18 fronts (K58) and 19 rears (K59) for my Vette rear, not the reverse model. I priced them at three different places and the prices are fairly reasonable for the set (in the previously mentioned sizes for my Vette) with polished outer rim and custom painted centers. Of course, you can get them completely polished or anodized as well. The standard finish is anodized.

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Tiger Shark on 03-11-2002 at 12:50 PM</font>

OP
OP
T

Tiger Shark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
T

Tiger Shark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ab:
how much were they? I like the K59 reverse wheels

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If anyone is interested, I recommend sending a request for a quote to Nate Caro at Xtreme Motorsports (Arizona). They're a Kinesis authorized dealer and have some really great prices.

[email protected]

Please be sure to tell him that Keith (Tiger Shark) sent you.

They can do Viper sizes.

Does anyone know of anyone here that have these on their Viper?

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Tiger Shark on 03-11-2002 at 12:02 PM</font>

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiger Shark:
[BThey can do Viper sizes.

Does anyone know of anyone here that have these on their Viper?
[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But do they have Viper 6 lug bolt patterns?

OP
OP
T

Tiger Shark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -RUNNR:
But do they have Viper 6 lug bolt patterns?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're all custom built wheels, so I would think they can do them for Vipers. I remember seeing someone else asking about Kinesis wheels on this board for their Viper recently, so I'm not positive, but I'm fairly sure they make them for the Viper. Anyone else know? I think they'd look really great on one.

Here is their website address: http://www.kinesismotorsport.com

Alan Baylis is the contact person out at Kinesis.
[email protected]

He could give you the definite answer. I've seen pics of Kinesis wheels on Ferraris, BMWs, and C5 Corvettes, but not yet on Vipers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine