1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ranking The 5 Best V10 Engines Of All Time (And The 5 Worst)

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by JANEY, May 27, 2020.

1. JANEY

JANEY VCA Member-Director MW Zone & Great Lakes Region Venom Member

ViperJeff likes this.
  2. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ Staff Member

Well that was surprising

JANEY likes this.
  3. WHY U TRY

WHY U TRY Enthusiast

Very surprised they put the Viper engine ahead of the LFA and CGT. Flattering to see but I don't know if I could do the same if all three were in a room next to one another. Viper and LFA would fight over 2nd and 3rd with the CGT taking 1st.

4. MoparMap

MoparMap VCA National President Venom Member

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised as well, though I wonder if it had more to do with history and longevity vs "one on one" competition so to speak? I'd agree that side by side, while I am wildly biased for the Viper engine, that there are probably better ones out there depending on what you are wanting to do. I think the Viper engine is probably the best all-arounder though as it makes tons of torque and power, it just doesn't spin all that fast. A Judd V10 is a wildly impressive engine being immensely light and powerful, but you trade the torque for crazy rpm to get the same power. To each his own though.