Pictures Please - New Vert Owner

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping the fine fellas(gals too) that make up this community could be so kind to provide me with some ideas of what stripe combination is best with a RED VERT. Don't get me wrong, I love the Viper Red that I have, but I want a more sinster look with stripes, but I am not sure what the best color combo is.

Red/black, red/pewter, red/silver, red/white, etc.

I am also wondering if anybody in So Cal (closest to San Diego) knows of a great painter that could do the work.

If anybody can tell me what I can expect to pay that would be great too. I am not sure.

I love the look on the Coupes with stripes, but I cannot wrap my arms around on the Vert yet. Its the rear of the car that throws it off with the trunk as opposed to the hatch. So, again, if you have pics of your striped snake, please let me see them.

Thanks in advance for your help!:2tu:

V

Venomiss

Check out this thread with lot's of pictures.

http://forums.viperclub.org/general-viper-discussion/611937-ssg-custom-snake-skin-stripes.html

Done at Prefix. Here is one of the pictures from the thread:

ssg-hoodsnakestripe.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've always thought that on a red SRT that silver or black stripes look the best, but don't lay them out straight, make them get wider toward the back.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Id vote for Black stripes. It will tie in nicely with your black vert top. Id also do the rear bumper lower valance in black like they do to the coupes when they stripe them. It will look very mean with black stripes. Later you could add some black wheel and have a sweet looking ride.

OP
OP
V

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really think black is the way too. I agree with bringing it all the way down as well. I will PM the others to see where they had theirs done. I will also look at the link provided. Thanks.

If I ever do wheels, black/chrome with black stripes will look bad ass!

OP
OP
V

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not able to find a UD LUZ anywhere in the forums. Is this the correct display name or user name?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id vote for Black stripes. It will tie in nicely with your black vert top. Id also do the rear bumper lower valance in black like they do to the coupes when they stripe them. It will look very mean with black stripes. Later you could add some black wheel and have a sweet looking ride.

Ditto.:2tu:

PET SNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There's a guy by me i had talked to, he does excellent work, but not the cheapest guy around but real quality....just to give you an Idea,, $ 4000 but he clear coat's whole car !!! Prefix who viper use's only clear's the stripe's that's why you can feel the EDGE on the stripe's

good luck, petsnake

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If your in SoCal, I have alot of customers in the area that would be more than happy to show you their stripe setups. Some look amazing.. There is one red vert they we have ton everything to that is a crowd stopper.

You can reach me at the shop 951-696-0500 Monday through Friday, or on the weekends at 951-816-9111.

Todd
A&C Performance

V

Venomiss

This has extra goodies on it obviously.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images