Pigeon Forge This Weekend...Muscle Cars..Help

Don Hiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've received information that the annual muscle car show is scheduled for this weekend in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get any more information.

Does anyone know about this event?
Are there rooms available?
What are the times & dates of the events?
Is it a worthwhile event?
Any other information?

Thanks in advance.....

Don Hiltz

need4spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey don, this weekend is what is called the "grand run" car and truck show. it is one of the largest held in pigeon forge. not so much for the amount of vehicles entered, but for the amount of people that turn up. there will be thousands of cars lining the streets of pigeon forge for sale and ones just showing off. it is definetely worth going for especially if you've never attended one before. I'll be up there all day friday. i wish i could be up there thru sunday but i have other plans. the show is friday-sunday. i won't be in a viper because mine is still at doug levins getting supercharged, but if you happen so see a large (very large)black dodge ram extended cab with about 25" of air bag suspension lift that has all chrome and yellow suspension thats me. flag me down. as far as rooms, call the chamber of commerce and see what they recommend (865)453-5700. let me know if you'll be up there. see ya, kyle