Please Forgive Me for I have Sinned!

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I strayed. I admit it. I'm not a bad person really, just someone who made a mistake. I left Viper nation after a planned absence from the states. I returned and purchased a Ferrari. Silly me.

You see, the Viper is either in your blood or it isn't. There is no car, and trust me I have owned a few, that delivers like the SRT. In my opinion, drop dead gorgeous looks (no disrepect to my long sinced departed RT/10), less than subtle rarity, amazing performance and seat of your pants soul. The SRT knows exactly who it is and offers no apology.

I'm pleased to report that I am back! Now with my 4th Viper. Mike at Ringgold delivered my 06 black SRT vert tonight. Hell on wheels in a black dress. :2tu: What a pleasant transaction. We are fortunate to have folks like Mike, Bill P. and Chuck Tator on our team.

"Houston, this is Aquarius, nice to see you again."

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good lord Jody, you are on your fourth Viper already?

You are giving Tom the Viper Recycler a run for his money.

BTW, Welcome back! :2tu:

OP
OP
R

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John, congrats on your new title. Ron Hickey created a monster of me. Give my best to your better half. Hope to see you at some events soon.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good lord Jody, you are on your fourth Viper already?

You are giving Tom the Viper Recycler a run for his money.

BTW, Welcome back! :2tu:

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO GO SHOPPING. :D

ANYONE INTERESTED IN A VERY LOW MILE 02 RT/10 GRAPHITE , LOL

I'LL TRADE EVEN UP FOR B/W GENIII :D

TOM

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is no car, and trust me I have owned a few, that delivers like the SRT. In my opinion, drop dead gorgeous looks (no disrepect to my long sinced departed RT/10), less than subtle rarity, amazing performance and seat of your pants soul. The SRT knows exactly who it is and offers no apology.

Poetry :)
How about a 355 driving comparo? That was my 2nd choice when I bought mine.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I strayed. I admit it. I'm not a bad person really, just someone who made a mistake. I left Viper nation after a planned absence from the states. I returned and purchased a Ferrari. Silly me.

You see, the Viper is either in your blood or it isn't. There is no car, and trust me I have owned a few, that delivers like the SRT. In my opinion, drop dead gorgeous looks (no disrepect to my long sinced departed RT/10), less than subtle rarity, amazing performance and seat of your pants soul. The SRT knows exactly who it is and offers no apology.

I'm pleased to report that I am back! Now with my 4th Viper. Mike at Ringgold delivered my 06 black SRT vert tonight. Hell on wheels in a black dress. :2tu: What a pleasant transaction. We are fortunate to have folks like Mike, Bill P. and Chuck Tator on our team.

"Houston, this is Aquarius, nice to see you again."

All is forgiven, just don't let it happen again. :D

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would really like to hear a comparison from you on the F355 VS. Gen II VS, Gen III...

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. I deep sixed my Ferrari Testarossa, after finding out my dream car was more of a nightmare than a dream. But I went from there to a Lotus Elise, and now to a Z51 Six Speed Lemans Blue Vette.

But I'm keeping my Viper leather jacket (even if it is a Sneaky Pete) and other stuff...... there will probably be another Viper in my garage again someday, as well. Starting to think maybe a Gen 1.5 again.....

Congratulations on your new ride. Did you keep the Ferrari, or deep six it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302