Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
attachment.php

WOW! That is FANTASTIC! Best of luck! :jawdrop:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the light effects the color differently...beautiful no matter WHICH light you look at it in!! THX! ~juli

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I say keep the car to yourself....and don't share with the hubby.:headbang:

Ok. I admit it. I haven't let him drive it yet. I know, I'm a bad wife. Now he wants one of his very own. I'm ok with that idea, too.:2tu:

Honestly, he hasn't asked to drive it yet. He just says that's mine and he would rather see me drive it and enjoy it. He says he has plenty of other cars to drive but the viper has definately bitten him. We'll see. He's looking at the purple and orange vipers now. Who knows?

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok. I admit it. I haven't let him drive it yet. I know, I'm a bad wife. Now he wants one of his very own. I'm ok with that idea, too.:2tu:

Honestly, he hasn't asked to drive it yet. He just says that's mine and he would rather see me drive it and enjoy it. He says he has plenty of other cars to drive but the viper has definately bitten him. We'll see. He's looking at the purple and orange vipers now. Who knows?

I think that sharing is over rated. My hubby and I could not share, so we now have our own. Once your hubby drives the viper, he will want his own too.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MoViper and SSGCHIC, it is SO good to have you women here posting!!! Tho, we ARE into sharing here!!! We share the Viper and the new '08 paddle-shifting Vette...such fun...and in Nov. (last time we could get both cars out)....we ran against each other...oh such fun!!!!! It is SO good to see WOMEN car fanatics here....you go girls!!!!~~~~juli

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MoViper and SSGCHIC, it is SO good to have you women here posting!!! Tho, we ARE into sharing here!!! We share the Viper and the new '08 paddle-shifting Vette...such fun...and in Nov. (last time we could get both cars out)....we ran against each other...oh such fun!!!!! It is SO good to see WOMEN car fanatics here....you go girls!!!!~~~~juli

Ok, so we may share, but only because we can swap vipers. I could see swapping the Viper and the Vette.... but you are still driving something fun. Have to share one Viper was not working for us. I think I am too much of an adrenaline ******. Love chatting with other women "petrol heads" (as my British co-worker likes to call me) as well!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so we may share, but only because we can swap vipers. I could see swapping the Viper and the Vette.... but you are still driving something fun. Have to share one Viper was not working for us. I think I am too much of an adrenaline ******. Love chatting with other women "petrol heads" (as my British co-worker likes to call me) as well!!!

LOL...hey, swapping ANY high-performance car is TOOOOO FUNNNNN!!! Yes, I agree, we seem to be adrenaline junkies/performance car addicts! LOL...I am a 'petrol head'?? Cool! Keep on a-posting!!!! Fill us in on the FUN you have!!! :2tu: ~juli

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my wife's valentine's day gift...it arrived a little late but better than never.

Perfect match to her car.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saw my first in person SSG at the Russo & Steele Auto Auction in Scottsdale (Jan 08). I wasn't too sure about the color until I saw it in person, and it WOWED me to say the least. I loved it! Congratulations on the new ride, and welcome to the Viper community!

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw my first in person SSG at the Russo & Steele Auto Auction in Scottsdale (Jan 08). I wasn't too sure about the color until I saw it in person, and it WOWED me to say the least. I loved it! Congratulations on the new ride, and welcome to the Viper community!

Thanks. I think Dodge did a great job with colors for 2008.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960