Please give a warm welcome to my wife...and the person who stole my CopperHead

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would feel bad for having a hand me down, but it is a viper and it has corsa exhaust so it sounds better then my hubby's anyway.

Thanks all for the warm welcome (especially the 80 degree nanny nanny boo-boo from Texas).

Awesome, you know what a Corsa exhaust is. My wife is coming along nicely, but no vipers for her. Mercedes, BMW and Porsche tickle her fancy :dunno:.

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HR Director means I am really good at firing people....but no worries...I am really nice about it.

Oh, and thanks sweatheart, for posting the bakini shot. ;-) could you please get your new viper in so that you have less time on your hands? LOL

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mo;

I think that you need to set Dude straight on whose car gets the top bunk on the car lift. I suggest that he gets top bunk, then it is less hassle for you to add those 15,000 miles every year. Now that he has the coupe, he can grow his hair again. ;)

PS I like the SSG, but I actually like your Copperhead better.

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, and so once the snow melts, I will take over the double garage for my cars and he will have to deal with the lift on his own (this was his idea, isn't he a gentleman?).

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Mo!!! PLEASE keep posting...we need us 'Viper Chicks' on here!!! LOVELY cars you both have. CarDude: I have always loved your signature...shows respect for your wife...love it!! ~juli

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, Mo! How's the Copperhead? Is CarDude jealous that you can drive around in your Viper while he sits impatiently on the porch waiting for his to arrive?

Have they told you when it will be there? I'm really excited for both of you and I'm glad you're here. The more girls, the better!

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Mo!!! PLEASE keep posting...we need us 'Viper Chicks' on here!!! LOVELY cars you both have. CarDude: I have always loved your signature...shows respect for your wife...love it!! ~juli

Gotta show the bread winner respect. :D

Hey, Mo! How's the Copperhead? Is CarDude jealous that you can drive around in your Viper while he sits impatiently on the porch waiting for his to arrive?

Have they told you when it will be there? I'm really excited for both of you and I'm glad you're here. The more girls, the better!

Since she in Miami right now...no driving for her. And what's worse is Colorado roads are covered in snow and gravel (paint chip material), so no driving for either of us...:crying:

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gotta show the bread winner respect. :D

Since she in Miami right now...no driving for her. And what's worse is Colorado roads are covered in snow and gravel (paint chip material), so no driving for either of us...:crying:

Any word on the delivery of your new baby?

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome MoViper, Your mans lucky I can't even get Janet to sit in White Lightning :omg:

That's horrible. I let my wife drive it once...and it was over. She was always saying...its my turn. Funny thing is she never drove my 2001 ACR. The last few Viper Club drives, I was driving the Ram SRT10 and she was in the Copperhead. So you can be assured this is the right thing to do. Although she has already said she can't wait to drive the SSG...
:curse::censored::blackeye::hitwithrock::buttkick::chair::pile::crossed::grumble::hit::catfight: :shark:

I think that is all of them...

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's horrible. I let my wife drive it once...and it was over. She was always saying...its my turn. Funny thing is she never drove my 2001 ACR. The last few Viper Club drives, I was driving the Ram SRT10 and she was in the Copperhead. So you can be assured this is the right thing to do. Although she has already said she can't wait to drive the SSG...
:curse::censored::blackeye::hitwithrock::buttkick::chair::pile::crossed::grumble::hit::catfight: :shark:

I think that is all of them...

Haha! So I guess I should share and let the hubby take it out for a drive.:drive:

Only calling 5 times a day! Such restraint you are showing! I'm impressed.

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha! So I guess I should share and let the hubby take it out for a drive.:drive:

Only calling 5 times a day! Such restraint you are showing! I'm impressed.

:comp1:
They just picked the car up today at 1PM eastern. Hopefully I will see it Wednesday. It is suppose to snow on Thursday.

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:comp1:
They just picked the car up today at 1PM eastern. Hopefully I will see it Wednesday. It is suppose to snow on Thursday.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the snow holds off for you. Just two more days! You can make it!

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome aboard! I am trying to convince my wife to use a GTS as her daily...i'll let you know how that turns out ;)

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay Dude;

In the spirit of helping Mo and you, even though I am not going to be here on Thursday, if you can't get the car in the garage (because you face North and I almost killed myself skiing down your icy driveway last time it snowed), you can drop it off in my garage. I will give you the password to punch in, just don't be surprised if the password has accidentially changed when you try it the next time. :)

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is her crappy car...:2tu:

attachment.php

Yes, it looks like it was driven hard and put away wet. I'll save you from the trouble you will undoubtedly have in the future, all you have to do is bring the car to me in Greeley. I'll even come get it from you if you need. PM me so we can set up a time to meet! :D

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man...it almost brings me to tears all the help people offer here in Colorado. It is soooo selfless of all of you. Please stop on by and get to know us...:nunu:

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CarDude,

Is today the big day? Aren't you supposed to get your beautiful new car today? Are you sitting outside with the binoculars in hand looking out into the distance to see the truck coming with the precious cargo?

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CarDude,

Is today the big day? Aren't you supposed to get your beautiful new car today? Are you sitting outside with the binoculars in hand looking out into the distance to see the truck coming with the precious cargo?

Yes...today it is suppose to be here...:blindfold: I have my blin d fold on just in case it doesn't make it. Today will be a very nice day (almost 60), but tomorrow it will be snowing in the AM (total accumulation about 6" at my house).

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes...today it is suppose to be here...:blindfold: I have my blin d fold on just in case it doesn't make it. Today will be a very nice day (almost 60), but tomorrow it will be snowing in the AM (total accumulation about 6" at my house).

Congrats! Let me know when you get it! Sorry about the snow. We usually only get enough snow for it to be pretty and then it melts off within a couple of days.

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Let me know when you get it! Sorry about the snow. We usually only get enough snow for it to be pretty and then it melts off within a couple of days.

It arrived this morning...I picked it up and drove it around for quite awhile today.

Man the clutch sure is funny. Same thing on the first one I had too. The dealer I tried to make a deal on the solid SSG still has it. Siting on their showroom floor all dusty.

Here she is finally at home :D. I will take more when I clean it and have it in the sun. Hopefully soon. They are coming to my house to put a clear bra on Monday. I need more protection. :lmao:

attachment.php

Last edited:

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It arrived this morning...I picked it up and drove it around for quite awhile today.

Man the clutch sure is funny. Same thing on the first one I had too. The dealer I tried to make a deal on the solid SSG still has it. Siting on their showroom floor all dusty.

Here she is finally at home :D. I will take more when I clean it and have it in the sun. Hopefully soon. They are coming to my house to put a clear bra on Monday. I need more protection. :lmao:

attachment.php

Congratulations! I'm glad you finally have your new baby home! Enjoy it! Glad it went to a good home.

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums MoViper! It's a lot of fun and you'll meet all kinds off crazy and exciting viper enthusiasts. Some are more crazy than others. :omg:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS