Please Help Fellow Member - Mike & Juli

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli just sent me this message:

Hi Keith,
I've tried to use the 'contact us' part of the national VCA site, as since the switchover to the new format, I cannot log on. I've tried 3 times to change my password, and it gives me the user name to use, but to no avail.....cannot log in! I appreciate your time, and forgive me if I've written to you if you don't have anything to do with this!!! Thank you....
~juli~

Can you guys please help her and her husband?

Thanking you in advance!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli just sent me this message:

Hi Keith,
I've tried to use the 'contact us' part of the national VCA site, as since the switchover to the new format, I cannot log on. I've tried 3 times to change my password, and it gives me the user name to use, but to no avail.....cannot log in! I appreciate your time, and forgive me if I've written to you if you don't have anything to do with this!!! Thank you....
~juli~

Can you guys please help her and her husband?

Thanking you in advance!!

Assuming they are "mike & juli" for their ID (gotta be!) they are fully functional in the system, probably just need to reset their password.

Note: I just received an e-mail from Juli and will reset her password for her when she is ready. All else is well!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you very much as usual Y2K!

No problem! If you chat with Juli or Mike ask her to reply to my e-mail from this afternoon (Tuesday). I changed their password and want to confirm it with them when I know they are reading their e-mails. Don't want it to fall into the wrong hands! :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, THANK you for intervening and helping me to log in again!! It's good to be back with a signature now AND an avatar...THANX much to Chris and Keith for personally emailing me and helping out. :D :cool: