Please help me identify this 2001 GTS BumbleBee (H ennessey car?) Thanx!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need help identifying a 2001 GTS Bumblebee that has the word "Venom" with no package number (H ennessey is this one of yours?? Help is appreciated! ) on the rear bumper. The car also has an aftermarket wing on the back that also makes me think that its a H ennessey car.

From what I can tell, I'm guessing the car has aftermarket throttlebodies and smoothtubes. On second thought, the car appears to have stock throttlebodies and factory intake tubes. The car also has a terrific MGW Shortshifter with raised Sneaky Pete logo. Other than what I've mentioned the car appears stock under the hood. If this car was modified back to stock can anyone help me in identifying if there was any heads work that was done to this car?

The headers are covered in what appears to be (aluminum foil?) heat treatment to keep the engine bay cool. The exhaust tips don't appear to be stock and being that when I saw the car it was dark outside and the motor was hot. Two conditions that are not optimal in getting beneath a GTS! The car was sold by Chicago Bentley GoldCoast Motors and any or all information is/would be appreciated. The last five digits of the VIN are: 03205. The car was built in April '01.

Thanks again, :headbang:

Jay K.

I have pics posted at the Alley under my username. :2tu:

Thank you.

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey JK, my friend looked at that car too. it does not have the plate inside to identify it as a venom. It only has the rear wing and not the front bumper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog