Please welcome Achilles99 into the Viper nation!

ChrisGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone,
I'd like to announce that my friend Achilles 99 (just became a member of this message board) picked up his red 2000 RT/10 yesterday! When the weather gets better here in Atlanta we will be posting some pics of his new car, but meantime please join me in congratulating him!

P.S. For you Atlanta folks, we are both tentatively planning on being at the Atlanta Region SCCA autocross on Dec. 15. We would love to see you out there, and also would be happy to give rides to those of you who've never autocrossed. Email me or reply here if you might want to come.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!! Might as well plan your route out now for giving the neighbourhood kids rides!! Oh, and don't forget the Dads!!

Tomer

OP
OP
C

ChrisGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of rides, when I got the Viper, I took it home to show my parents. They've got two neighbors who came over to see the car. These were the same two guys who I had given rides to 2 years ago when I got my Z06, and I scared the hell out of them.
They wanted a ride on the Viper too, but they insisted that my dad drive!
laugh.gif

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all! I am STILL smiling about the purchase, and it has been three days since I bought it
smile.gif
I'm around cars a lot, but I honestly can't remember the last time I've enjoyed LOOKING as well as DRIVING a car this much!

Now, if I could only stop reading these posts on the Roe supercharger
smile.gif

P.S. - I guess I should change my sig file soon
smile.gif

TZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats supra owner,

i'm looking to get into a red GTS in the next month or two....so i'll be leaving the supra behind for the viper.

Ting

MKIV Supra TT, BPU+++
02 Audi A4 Avant
01 Audi A6 2.8
01 Audi S4 2.7t

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Achilles99:
Thank you all! I am STILL smiling about the purchase, and it has been three days since I bought it
smile.gif
I'm around cars a lot, but I honestly can't remember the last time I've enjoyed LOOKING as well as DRIVING a car this much!

Now, if I could only stop reading these posts on the Roe supercharger
smile.gif

P.S. - I guess I should change my sig file soon
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>