PLX Devices OBD II Gauge

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey all,

Anyone use a OBDII PLX Devices gauge on their 96-02 Viper (It's called the DM-100 or 200 depending on the size gauge you want)? I know the guys over at Aeroforce Gauges flat out say their Interceptor OBDII gauge WON'T work on our 96-02 Vipers, so I just wanted to see if anyone has used a PLX one w/o issues before I play test mule for them. According to PLX, they say they have no data on their stuff in a Gen II Viper.

Thanks for the info,
Mark

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about: http://www.plxdevices.com/gauges.php

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one hooked up and love it Gen3 My favorite is the digital tach. Also like the code reader. There is a bunch of cool things I have it mounted on my steering colum.

OP
OP
D

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Canyon, thanks for the post and I'm glad you like yours. Makes me feel better about possibly being a test mule. I know for a fact they work on the Gen 3+, but I think the Gen II's used the KPW2000 protocol that screws with a lot of code readers and that's why some readers won't work (like the Aeroforce gauges). Just wondering if PLX is one of them that it'll work with. Thanks again...anyone else?

Bluesrt, haha...yup. Everyone loves the good ol Dr Taco. But everyone loves trying to figure out the name even more

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang