PM's 2008 Review

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See this? "Displacement-on-demand (shutting down one bank of cylinders) and that variable camshaft timing improves fuel economy and lowers emissions, too." Never heard that regarding the 08?

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think they have the DOD wrong. I don't think the '08 Viper has it, but if it does, look for that to be one of the first PCM projects that tuners work on to eliminate it.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know why but the 08' looks better than the 06's and prior for some reason, is it the suspension that makes it look better? The color or what? Those maroon pics on that site are unbeleivable!

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know why but the 08' looks better than the 06's and prior for some reason, is it the suspension that makes it look better? The color or what? Those maroon pics on that site are unbeleivable!

I think its a combination of changes the hood really does it for me I love the look of that new hood . And the new colors are sick I can't wait to see them in person .

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Look more closely and you'll see that the bottom of the grill surround closes in a little at the corners. This effect added to the new hood scoop and louvers make the car sleeker and more meanacing at the same time, in MHO.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy Smokes the 997TT killed the two American cars. Yeah I know twice the price, but that was a real crushing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc