Pocono Fall Cruise, October 14th

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm putting together a cruise for Sunday October 14th 2012 in the Pocono Area.The meeting point will be the Weis market parking lot at the intersection of route 209 & 402 in Marshalls creek. Meeting time is 10 am. We will depart at 10:30 . I have a good cruise route picked out that should take about 1.5 hours.

This link below will show you the meeting point:

http://maps.google.com/maps?gl=us&h...2&sa=X&ei=_NpAUJWoMeH96wGCsoCwAQ&ved=0CAUQngI

This first leg of the cruise will stop at Mt. Haven resort around noon for their Sunday brunch. have been in contact with the restaurant manager and have reserved a dining area along with assigned area for Viper parking. I need to provide a head and car count by Friday October 12th. The cost of the brunch is $14.95 per person + tax & gratuity.

This link below will show you the restaurant info:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...qoHIDw&usg=AFQjCNGBeEfK45qnia7D4JuLDE-BvCQ_XQ

After we are done eating the 2nd leg of the cruise begins. From MT. Haven we will heading out to the area of Scranton PA., where we will go and view a car collection.

If anyone has questions, feel free to PM me or e-mail me [email protected].

Thanks - Darren Lukach

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for organizing this event Darren. Sorry to report that we are unable to attend. We have company coming in from Florida that weekend. Hope you get a good line-up and you all have a safe trip.

Ginger

OP
OP
CSXT802

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for organizing this event Darren. Sorry to report that we are unable to attend. We have company coming in from Florida that weekend. Hope you get a good line-up and you all have a safe trip.

Ginger
Thank you Ginger!
Right now I have 13 cars on my list. So far so good. 20 cars would be great.

OP
OP
CSXT802

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa::usa:Hi Darren,, weather permitting my wife and I will be there. I am trying to get ViperEd to also go,,
:usa::usa:
Thank you. I'll put you on my list. It will be nice to have people from N.Y. and N.J. join us. Let's hope the weather holds out.

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa: If any one is running accross Rt84 from NY/// / Rt 87 /// / Taconic State Pkwy and you want to meet up for the ride over,, drop me a message

:usa::usa::usa:

OP
OP
CSXT802

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of right now there are 23 cars coming to the cruise. 14 Vipers, 9 others. 43 people for brunch.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Several cars are meeting at 9:15 at Tramontin Harley Davidson exit 12 on rte 80 on the way up to Marshall's Creek if anyone else is coming through NJ on 80 west,

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for something to do afterward, feel free to join us here....

Admission to the car show portion is free, and will include 2 tickets to the wine tasting portion of the event for every car that participates in the car show.

We'll be doing a "performance / exotic" car show at Dilworthtown Inn, West Chester PA on Sunday October 14th from 11:30AM to 4:00PM. This will take place during their annual wine festival benefiting the Chester County Cancer Center. It is always a well attended, high end, show that attracts a lot of people. If it rains the car show portion will be called off.

They have arranged for a large flat paved parking lot for display of cars. They have also have arranged for ample space to park trailers.

Please review the following and let me know if you can participate and what car(s) you want to bring - or if you can help get cars for the event – The Car Show portion will be providing two free tickets ($70.00 value) to anyone that participates with an appropriate vehicle and remains there for the duration of the event.
Please email Mark Reynolds at [email protected] with your name and type of car you are bringing to receive 2 free general admission tickets to the event.

There are NO ENTRANCE FEES to the car show, and you will receive 2 tickets to the wine festival as well.

DILWORTHTOWNINN WINE FESTIVAL/CAR SHOW
Sunday, October14, 2012

The 21st Annual Wine Festival 
Sunday,October 14 • 12-4pm • $35 
Uncork A Cure for Cancer 

Help us Crush Cancer at the Dilworthtown Inn’s 21st Annual Wine Festival. Enjoy an afternoon of gourmet cuisine, over 100 varieties of wine, live entertainment, artisan vendors, a silent auction, and show cars. The wine festival benefits The Cancer Center of Chester County and Neighborhood Hospice. More information and tickets will be available mid September. Tickets are $35 in advance and $40 at the door.

TIME:
The actual showruns from 12:00 noon until 4:00PM. (There is a “pre” show going on starting at 11:00 for the vendors only). If you have a trailer to unload you should be there by 11:00 so that you have time to unload and get your truck parked.

DIRECTIONS:
Dilworthtown Inn,1390 Old Wilmington Pike, West Chester, PA 19382-8211 Dilworthtown Inn Web site: http://www.dilworthtown.com/

OP
OP
CSXT802

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A big thanks to everyone that came out today. Please share pics and your thoughts about how the event was.

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darren,

Everyone I spoke to had a great time. This is the first picture I received this morning. My daughter Stephanie is getting the professional pictures from the photographer. Anyone who would like copies of those pictures can e-mail me at [email protected].

Once again thanks for taking the time to set up the great route and restaurant. Every one enjoyed the food!

Thanks again

Mike
You must be registered for see images attach

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Job putting this together ! Thanks to George for sharing his personal collection with us. What a Blast cruising with everyone... Brunch spot was awesome too:2tu:

I seemed to have lost a bunch of pictures on my phone so I'm looking forward to seeing more pics and video from everyone.

herbbone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Darrin,
Great run, thanks alot. We had a great time cruising with everyone. Special thanks to George and his Wife for their graciousness and hospitality. Loved brunch as well. Great day all around.
Mark

herbbone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A few more pics.

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:usa: Deb and I had a great time and appreciate the invite. Great meeting every one. John

OP
OP
CSXT802

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few of my pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0362.jpg