Pocono Friday

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOOOOOO!!!!!

Hey CT,
We have a great group of the "NJ KIND". You'll get to meet a bunch of crazies from NJ. You will also see the debut of my good friend and VCA partner Bob's Comp Coupe taking it's first runs around POCONO. Actually this is the 1st time this car will be tracked... Can't wait!!!

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
been having problems home. Mom real sick, possible Panc. cancer. Keep getting good news, but conflicting news. 4-5 docs just can't figure it out. Now looking at her lungs. Hopefully things will be under control for me to go to Pocono in August. Chcuks, I can't go no matter what. I have a first communion and another thing with one of my daughters. If it rains, I will be there Sunday.

AC

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys really lucked out on Friday. Rain Thursday, Sat, and Friday clear? What were the odds of that? Good for you! Too bad for the crash

Andrew

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew:

Thanks for the tips. I didn't end up running the slicks (this time) and was only able to run about 120 through the bowl turn on the Pilots which of course limited me to about 155 on the back straight. Had a great time and already looking forward to doing it again.

Unfortunately the accident occurred when he got the driver's side wheels off track midway through the bowl turn and he ended up shooting up the track and hitting the wall. I was extemely glad when I found out that he was ok but still felt badly that his day (and Viper) were ruined.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tires off the track? Wow, you have to go pretty low for that to happen. Usually guys tend to not go low enough because they turn in to early and thier speed keeps them to high.

AC

SilverSRT4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the forum but i just wanted to say hey. i dont know if you guys remember me i was the one with the srt-4 at pocono last year and again at the ferrari club. im really looking forward to going again this year had a blast last time. i just wanted to tell ya so far im the only srt-4 wearing the viper club of america badge wtih pride lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21