POCONO RAIN DATE

GTS97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have rain date for NJ-VCA at Pocono the new date is August 21st it is a thursday but we have a better chance of better weather.
for all participants who have paid they can either can apply that toward our event at the north course may 11th or & apply the balance toward 8/21 long course fees or request refund.

May 11th is the north course at Pocono 1.6 mile North course please call or e
mail with any questions

<font color="red"> </font>

[email protected]
973-331-9011 evenings
973-278-2500 ext 213 days

OP
OP
G

GTS97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew,
yes you can sign for it now
I am also looking for corner workers to the flage station 2 people per station who will alternate between running &amp; flaging with 50% discount of the entry fee

OP
OP
G

GTS97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ElDiablo,

The North course is more technical in many ways you would run out of 4th gear before you have to turn into the infield it is actualy great for our cars you just have hit all your marks in the infield and come out to the straight. hope to see you there

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS, I know that course...I run it twice with PDA in my Corvette. I did not like it. The infield is the same as the long course but you get one strait if you can call that. With 30 cars on the track there if feels like bumper cars. I'll wait for the long course reschedule date.