POOL PARTY at our house for all VIPER owners next Saturday....11-4 MILTON, FL (Roy)

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I are inviting anyone with a Viper to our Pool Party this coming Saturday....we will have hamburgers/hotdogs for all and ice cold Pepsi and Cokes...bring your bathing suit and swim all you want, sit around and enjoy talking Vipers and just getting to know who is interested in getting together to cruise in our cars, etc. We do have a pool house with a shower also if anyone wants to shower before leaving.....If you would rather drink beer, please BYOB.....we will keep it on ice for you if needed....please RSVP so we will have an idea how many will show up....LETs do this....you are welcome to bring your wife, girlfriend or friend.........hopefully we will see you this coming Saturday....Our address is 5966 Chi Chi Circle, Milton, FL. 850-686-3836:):2tu::rolleyes:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: POOL PARTY at our house for all VIPER owners next Saturday....11-4 MILTON, FL (R

Nice Gesture Roy, wish I was just a lil' closer to you I'd Love to come. What kind of collection of cars do you currently have in your stable. But, I'll definitely give you a call when I get back around that area! Chi Chi Circle (does any of you guys remember when Les Nesman WKRP News Man tried doing the sports & he called him Chi Chi Rod-we-aways) just a lil' nostalgia from back in the day, when there was actually some good television shows on! jmo

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: POOL PARTY at our house for all VIPER owners next Saturday....11-4 MILTON, FL (R

Jeez, Great open party thread...!... If I was closer, I'd find my way there.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Roy,
Great invite; great idea. So, how did it turn out?
Alane and I were in Vegas for the weekend. I visited the Carroll Shelby complex at the LV Motor Speedway—pretty neat place. Looking forward to seeing you this fall.
jim

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Roy,
Alane and I were in Vegas for the weekend. I visited the Carroll Shelby complex at the LV Motor Speedway—pretty neat place. Looking forward to seeing you this fall.
jim
Uh, I don't think its happened yet! I think its this coming weekend, so you & Alane can still make it!

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You're right, just noticed the post is only 3 hours old. Hopefully there’s no rain and lots of Vipers.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice Gesture Roy, wish I was just a lil' closer to you I'd Love to come. What kind of collection of cars do you currently have in your stable. But, I'll definitely give you a call when I get back around that area! Chi Chi Circle (does any of you guys remember when Les Nesman WKRP News Man tried doing the sports & he called him Chi Chi Rod-we-aways) just a lil' nostalgia from back in the day, when there was actually some good television shows on! jmo

Matt....thanks for the reply.....would love to have you join in with us.....we could have our own little branch of club get togethers here in the North pert of Florida say to around Mobile, Ala......let's do something....funny about the Chi Chi thing....we live off the Tangelwood Golf Course so that is where Chi Chi came from and we are off Tiger Woods ave...Bo Weekly started out here at this course as a grounds keeper and learned to Golf here, also Babbage Watson.....,ha...more nostalgia...No I don' have any more horrors to show....only pictures of them.....I can only afford 1 or 2 at a time. I am poor guy trying to get by....I have been doing this car thing for our whole 39 yrs of marriage, 20 yrs in the military, and also raised 4 kids, We have done ,Ok....I also drag raced semi-professionally NHRA mostly in the SUPER COMP and SUPER GAS CLASSes....Fast cars are my passion....guess I will never grow up at 65 yrs old.......ha....:headbang: :D:D :headbang: :usa:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jeez, Great open party thread...!... If I was closer, I'd find my way there.

Too bad...we need all the participation we can get here in this area...thanks for the comment...be safe and HAPPY VIPERING....:2tu: :( :drive::usa:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Roy,
jim

JIM...it is this coming Saturday.....wish you and Alane were here...trying to get something going....:headbang::) :drive::usa:

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will run it by my wife, but we will probably come by. It sounds like fun. Thanks for setting it up.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK, everyone.....maybe I worded it wrong......you don' have to bring a bathing suit or swim.....I just meant we could sit out around the pool or hangout in the house in the A/C.....I am just trying to get us to get together and talk about future cruises,etc...I have been doing the VIPER thing by myself for many years now and hoped that we could get some VIPER owners together on a nice day and show our pride in these AWESOME automobiles .......if there is no interest .....My wife and I will have to call off our invitation due to lack of interest.......:( :dunno: :eater:

VICIOUS1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

NOOOOO!!!!! I will not be able to make this one but will be home by Sunday! SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!! Oh, and then I have to get the car delivered...crap. Well we have plenty of weekends after that to do this right! :dunno: :omg: :drive:

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Will LeBron be there???

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The pool party is called off......guess was a bad idea.......

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

:dunno: Sorry to hear the party is called off. But I'm passing thru on I-10 heading east to Ft.Pierce, Fl on Monday for job. Will give you a call when in area, will buy lunch if you like just to say Hi. If too busy, will do another time. :drive:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:1up:
:dunno: Sorry to hear the party is called off. But I'm passing thru on I-10 heading east to Ft.Pierce, Fl on Monday for job. Will give you a call when in area, will buy lunch if you like just to say Hi. If too busy, will do another time. :drive:

GREAT...call me and I will meet you anytime.......:cool3::ok:

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you wouldn't mind some company on saturday, we would still like to swing by and say hi. Not a pool party or anything really organized, just talk cars and give us a reason to get the car out and do some driving. Let me know.

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm at Tampa Int'l now heading back to Ohio to drive back in the Viper. I was gonna do an unannounced stop tomorrow on my way to Crestview. Didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure what time I would be rolling past Milton. It's all out of my way to Tampa but its been a couple years since I've been home.

I'm estimating rolling through Pensacola/Milton around 1400 Saturday.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you wouldn't mind some company on saturday, we would still like to swing by and say hi. Not a pool party or anything really organized, just talk cars and give us a reason to get the car out and do some driving. Let me know.

great....come on over......:1up::cool3::bigok:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:yay::greatday::welcome::welcome:
i'm at tampa int'l now heading back to ohio to drive back in the viper. I was gonna do an unannounced stop tomorrow on my way to crestview. Didn't want to say anything because i wasn't sure what time i would be rolling past milton. It's all out of my way to tampa but its been a couple years since i've been home.

I'm estimating rolling through pensacola/milton around 1400 saturday.

heck yes! Come on .......:greatday::welcome::ok:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well....to my surprise after calling off the pool party, we had 3 Viper owners show up to visit for several hours....we sat out by the pool and had some great conversation and checked out the Vipers and it turned out to be a really great day meeting with some really nice people....Bart came by, out of his way driving from Ohio in his beautiful supercharged 2003 SRT 10. Jason came over in his beautiful 2000 steel Grayson GTS and Chris and his beautiful wife , Emily came over in their really nice 2003 SRT 10 convertible....I want to thank them all for taking time out from their Saturday to visit with my wife and I and our son Chad. We took some pictures and will post them later..and we got lucky and had nice weather. ..:yay::thankyou::clap2::clap::bigsmile::bigok::cool3::stick::dance::usa:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice...........

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You know, I was a little hesitant considering it was later than projected. My GPS estimated 3 hours from where I was but somehow shaved off an hour, must be that time zone change... I'm so glad I met everyone tonight. And the drive home, that's the second time I've had the pleasure of cruising in my Viper with other Vipers. To top it off, I surprised my parents with my visit. I get through this area often, will make Milton a regular stop along the way. I've never been disappointed with a VCA get together, formal or informal. I think this could be an annual/biannual thing, just a thought. Roy, you hit the spot when you described Viper owners. There are no boundaries, it's all about the car and it's the car that puts us all on the same playing field, at the same level regardless of what we do for a living.
Jason, wish I had more time to check out your GTS, we kinda all got sidetracked. If I ever get another car, it'll be be a GTS like yours. Chris, post up pics when you get your car lowered.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You know, I was a little hesitant considering it was later than projected. My GPS estimated 3 hours from where I was but somehow shaved off an hour, must be that time zone change... I'm so glad I met everyone tonight. And the drive home, that's the second time I've had the pleasure of cruising in my Viper with other Vipers. To top it off, I surprised my parents with my visit. I get through this area often, will make Milton a regular stop along the way. I've never been disappointed with a VCA get together, formal or informal. I think this could be an annual/biannual thing, just a thought. Roy, you hit the spot when you described Viper owners. There are no boundaries, it's all about the car and it's the car that puts us all on the same playing field, at the same level regardless of what we do for a living.
Jason, wish I had more time to check out your GTS, we kinda all got sidetracked. If I ever get another car, it'll be be a GTS like yours. Chris, post up pics when you get your car lowered.

Bart......was nice to meet another cool Viper owner and you stoping by. Come by any time you are in our area....You are always welcome...You have done a real nice job personalising your Viper. Drive safe on down to Tampa. Don't let that Supercharged bad boy get away from you.:2tu::drive::drive::drive::D

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Roy, we all had a great time. Can't wait to get together again. I'm also sure Chris and I are changed men after taking a ride in your beast, lol! Bart it was nice meeting you as well. After seeing yours and Chris' gen 3s, I am beginning to like them a whole lot more.

I am looking forward to growing our Viper community.

P.S. roy, the hospitality of you and your family was awesome.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Roy, we all had a great time. Can't wait to get together again. I'm also sure Chris and I are changed men after taking a ride in your beast, lol! Bart it was nice meeting you as well. After seeing yours and Chris' gen 3s, I am beginning to like them a whole lot more.

P.S. roy, the hospitality of you and your family was awesom

e.[/QUOTE

JASON.........Thanks for coming over.....maybe your wife will join you next time.....come over ANYTIME you are always welcome.....hopefully we will all cruise soon.....how about this Saturday.......anyone wanna cruz? :D

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Roy, the shirts you're looking for...Shirt

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score

P.S. roy, the hospitality of you and your family was awesom

e.[/QUOTE

JASON.........Thanks for coming over.....maybe your wife will join you next time.....come over ANYTIME you are always welcome.....hopefully we will all cruise soon.....how about this Saturday.......anyone wanna cruz? :D

You know I am always in!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper