POOL PARTY at our house for all VIPER owners next Saturday....11-4 MILTON, FL (Roy)

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: POOL PARTY at our house for all VIPER owners next Saturday....11-4 MILTON, FL (R

Roy, the shirts you're looking for...Shirt

Bart....that is Mike.....he is selling the shirts like I had on the other day.....from our tail of the dragon meet in Tenn. I have two of those.... I need the person that you bought the God made Viper t shirt like u had on....are u down there around him? how was ur trip to Miami? We are gonna cruz this Saturday.....fun fun fun, ha

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: POOL PARTY at our house for all VIPER owners next Saturday....11-4 MILTON, FL (R

You know I am always in!

We will cruz this sat then.....guys the reason I want to cruz this Saturday is because Jason leaves for Afghanistan real soon and wanted us to do at least one cruz together......let's support him.....we can do this....RSVP please...
:drive::drive::drive::beer::devgrin::feedback:

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Roy, my mistake, I thought that was the same shirt. Greg, "2001V10 Power Nut" here on VCA is who I bought mine from.
Bart....that is Mike.....he is selling the shirts like I had on the other day.....from our tail of the dragon meet in Tenn. I have two of those.... I need the person that you bought the God made Viper t shirt like u had on....are u down there around him? how was ur trip to Miami? We are gonna cruz this Saturday.....fun fun fun, ha