Poor service and communication from VPA!!

jmt5049

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to post this thread with my experiences with VPA. Last week on 10/16/2012 I ordered a set of Nito Drag radials for the rear of my Viper. The charge was applied to my credit card immediatly and I received an email from VPA with an invoice. For 5 days I received no further communication or tracking number. I called on 10/22 & 10/23 and left voice messages asking for a call back on the status of my order as well as an email & still have not heard a thing from them!!! Regardless of what the issue may be, this is a terrible way or doing business. Hopefully this is resolved soon....

Ill keep you posted

Jon

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to look twice as I thought this was my past review/post just recently. Same exact wording. Hope you get it resolved as my tire order was messed up too for awhile.

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Suprised to hear this. Ordered some from them & got excellent service. Oh well gess no one's perfect. :dunno:

Reaction score
Spoke to Jon and all is well. The tires are being delivered on Friday - we didn't have tracking information until today.

Reaction score
For us, It's always been a good & positive experience dealing with VPA. Our parts always arrive on, or around the time as expected. I'm sure VPA outsources the tires as needed so I presume they are at the mercy of the supplier- we deal with this routinely as well (not from VPA).

Rest assured, you will always get good prices and the parts you ordered from VPA :2tu:

Best of Luck!

Doug

F

FrgMstr

Bought a set of Michelin SS tires from VPA recently and could not ask for more expedient service.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always had prompt and responsive service from VPA. I will use them again.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know VPA isn't making a ton of $$$ on these transactions so one thing you may want to keep in mind is that when you give your credit card # to them, even though it charges you right away, the banks may not settle up with VPA for 3-4 business days before they see the funds depending on which credit card processor they use and which CC you have. Then they probably buy your tires from the vendor and then the vendor ships in a day or so, so a transaction in which they maybe have your $$$ in their hands for a few minutes (even though it looks like a week to you) is really a quick turn around for an in stock shipped immediately part.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave