Porsche Turbo owner wants Viper.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had a gen 1 Viper and the Gen 2 now. I like the windows. When I had my Gen 1 I wanted to do all these upgrades to make it like a gen 2, but I was just better off buying a Gen 2 which I did and it saved me a lot of money. I still miss my Gen 1 though.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had a discussion about number 4...If you are an average driver you will get between 12.2-12.5 @ 117-119mph.....The good driver's[J. Furman, Evan etc]get 11.6-11.9 @ 120-121mph bone stock no drag radial's....With drag radial's I've heard of guy's coming close to 11.3's, stock everything else.....Not bad for a car with no AWD.....Now put some basic mods on it and you can imagine how fast you can get with short money and good driving skills
biggrin.gif

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flat6

Your Tubo wouldn't happen to be black and you weren't in the market last wed night (by the hard rock cafe/the keg) around 7:00-8:00 were you? I'm at UofO (1st year) and my dad has 96 GTS. Where do you live in Ottawa? If you are looking at getting a new viper (ordering one) I know a dealer in Brockville that will get you one for just over invoice. We bought both our vipers there.

You can PM me if you want.

Craig