POST YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE RT/10 PIC

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6041hoganviper_051.jpg

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you post a pic in a thread? Do you need the image loaded on viperclub.org? I would assume so, I wanted to post a pic of my car for the longest time.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PocketAA, I feel your pain. I have been able to do it, don't think I've tried anything different now, but can't. There's got to be an easier way, life's too short.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This needs to be a sticky somewhere because this gets asked over and over.

1. You need to find a host for your pic somewhere on the Internet. Go to www.photobucket.com and create your own album (it's free).

2. Upload your pic(s) into your album and then copy the URL listed below the pic into the Windows clipboard.

3. When you post a message click on the Image link at the bottom right of the message you're composing and paste the URL into the window.

4. Preview your message before you post it to make sure it came out OK.

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RoadiJeff, and ALL,
Yes, using Photobucket works just fine, and I also have an account there (free).
You can ALSO, upload to the Viper Forum, by going to "Media" in the red tool bar at the top of the page, just under the VCA logo/banner. I upload Viper related photos there, it is convenient.
Follow the instructions and establish your own photo album. You can upload MANY photos at the same time. When you view a photo, the URL is listed for that photo to be included in your post as RoadiJeff said above.

Here is the link to MY PHOTOS on the Viper forum (if any one cares to look)
http://gallery.viperclub.org/showgallery.php/cat/500/page/2/ppuser/428

Brings me to the question, what happened to the link to each members PHOTO album that used to be included at the bottom of the Avatar Box??

Later,

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brings me to the question, what happened to the link to each members PHOTO album that used to be included at the bottom of the Avatar Box??
It went the way of the Dodo, extinct. It also took any kind of searching ability (past 200 posts) with it. Except for speeding up the site, all the "improvements" have been downgrades instead of upgrades.

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJon,
I'm with you - downgrades.
Seems that the Photo Gallery link could be reinstated if those knowledgeable would do it.
And, the search is - *&(*(&)(&(H()(_(*(^

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Old pic of my RT. I dropped it 1" over the winter and it now looks 10X better. Plus added the Elite Fascia, and changed interior.

Anyhow still my fav pic of the Banana.

2222NewViperPic_DuskLarge.jpg

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Old pic of my RT. I dropped it 1" over the winter and it now looks 10X better. Plus added the Elite Fascia, and changed interior.

I knew you would post on this thread...I have a few of mine I really like, but the mods would delete them...

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I knew you would post on this thread...I have a few of mine I really like, but the mods would delete them...

You have to know how to post pics first ! :bonker:

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some good looking cars folks! I like that all black one with red logos... haven't seen anything like that, so to me it's pretty "different".

Here are a few of my car.

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member