Post your forcast

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thought I post our weather forcast here in SoCal.
Where the snakes can come out and play all year long.
I wish it was like that every where for the rest of you to enjoy your snakes safely. Please be safe out there. Happy Holidays..

[media]http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/weather/KABC-7DAY_LA_w450.jpg[/media]

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here in Dallas it's low in the low 30's high in the upper 50's for the next few days. The weekend looks REAL promising though!!!!

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
24 25 28 and snow the next three days in KY. This ***** already tons of salt on the road any ways. Man I wish Global warming would hurry lol.

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not convinced of this whole global warming thing. Here we have below average temps last week, this week, and we had snow Sunday,Monday, Today, more snow tomorrow, a big system Fri. and apparently a major weather snow event scheduled for Sunday. This will mean that we will have had more snow in one week in December than any other December TOTAL since I can remember. Having to not be able to drive the Viper for 5 months is a bummer - but the silver lining is enjoying the first week of summer and bringing the girl out after a long winter nap. There is something to be said about the phrase "absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Reaction score
37 and sunny here, no snow.

My kid comes back in the house this morning before driving to school, and says dad there's ice on the windshield, what do I do? I said walk.

Last edited:

fqberful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Florida, la nina winter, drier than usual, and it appears that it's going to be another unusually cold one like last year -- we're running 10 - 20'F below average. Global warming my a$$ ... But another awesome winter for cruising!

--FQB

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
weather.jpg

Having grown up with convertibles for much of my life (and in illinois/Iowa for the first 18 years), the general rule of thumb was that it was top-down weather at 55° or higher. We rarely take the Viper out unless we can put the top down, except for long road trips.

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to be in the 50's until the weekend here in Denver. If I didn't have to be at work at 6:30am I'd drive the Viper more.

If it's really nice like last Friday being 70, I take a long lunch and go home and switch cars. :)

I hope this La Nina year keeps things dry and me driving and playing golf in February.

ghengishahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wish it was like that every where for the rest of you to enjoy your snakes safely. Please be safe out there. Happy Holidays..

[media]http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/weather/KABC-7DAY_LA_w450.jpg[/media]

As a northerner, I would really like the better all year long. But on the flip, everytime I have been to So Cal, the traffic is so horrendous it makes driving unenjoyable. There is a trade off.

I live 8-9 miles from work and it as 20 minute drive during rush hour. I drove from Hermosa to Venice (about same distance) mid morning (not rush hour) and it took me one hour. :(

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The inside of my garage is forecast to be a high of 70 degrees and a low of 65 degrees for the foreseeable future. On Saturday there is a 100% chance of beer drinking...

ront/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
20 degrees and snow for the next 4 months. 15" of snow on the ground in lovely Erie, PA

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Demoe that is just mean :D

Top down weather this weekend for sure :cool:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
worked thru a great driving day today, won't make that mistake tomorrow

You must be registered for see images

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Post your forecast

showoff...

cheers (weekday-size)
mug.jpg

The inside of my garage is forecast to be a high of 70 degrees and a low of 65 degrees for the foreseeable future. On Saturday there is a 100% chance of beer drinking...

OP
OP

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's keep this tread going guys it's sure to change daily for everyone.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala