Pre 2000 Vipers, You are now FLAKIES in my book!

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:curse: I get tired of these turds and this creampuff horse$hit, The engine was improved, it runs smoother and is more efficient after 99. Most of today's high-end sports cars use cast pistons...ZO6, genIII viper, porche, just to name a few.

:shocked: Stick with 2000 and up, unless you want your paint to bubble up, oil leaks, unfinished interior, no ABS, a lumpy engine that sounds like it could die at any minute when cold, and a more restrictive manifold/exhaust. Anyone who spends 10-15G's on a blower can find another 15hun to throw in the forged internals. 6-700rwhp is enough for most anyway.

You must be registered for see images
If anyone is sitting there thinking "here we go, with this my car is better bull$hit," .....well exactly! That is exactly what that condescending cream puff crap is. I don't see how calling someone else's car a creampuff is not at least a little insulting, and yes, maybe I'm feeling a little sensitive about this $hit.

:evilmad: I want to give you pre-00 ****** some stupid, horse$hit name. What do you think, I know we are out numbered more than 2-1, but these fuka's need a handle too. How about bubbles, or lump. Maybe we should stick with the pastry theme and call them "flakies", because there paint tends to flake apart. Ya, this is a little petty, but I'm bored and the winter just started, this could get ugly, flame suit is on, let the $hit hit the fan! :hitfan:

Inferno--> :buttkick: <--Pre-00 crowd, possibly everyone, this could hurt.

ps: I hope this thread is fun, I am willing to take a beating, as long as those of you that have flakies don't get too out of control. :D

GimmeTheSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I hate when I'm at idle and my lumpy cam rocks the car like a gorrilla's trying to get out of the trunk... sounds sooooo... how would say..... bad ***!? lol... wish my car just sat there and kept quite like an over grown S2000 :) NOT.

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah I hate when I'm at idle and my lumpy cam rocks the car like a gorrilla's trying to get out of the trunk... sounds sooooo... how would say..... bad ***!? lol... wish my car just sat there and kept quite like an over grown S2000 :) NOT.

That does sound kinda fun.......until the guy next to you asks if your engine is ok. :2tu: note: my 02 still idles like you are in a race car, shaking around and $hit, it just doesn't have that loooooop...loooooooops I almost stalled...loooooooop. :p . Enjoy your Flakie brother! :D

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
flaking paint? my '94 doesn't have any flaking paint.

I think maybe your a corvette guy trapped in a Viper, maybe you should sell that Viper and buy a C6, I hear that new 6.0L V-8 is really smooth...

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
call us the pre sissified Viper owners. Unfortunately DCX had to bow to the new bread of owner, tame the rudeness to satisfy the new ****** clientele. I heard this name on here before. The Forged Horsemen.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate the lumpy cam in my car, it scares the neighbors and small children. LOL!

You must be registered for see images attach

:nana: Happy Holidays! :2tu:

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i use to think you were ok but this is too much now. where you dropped on your head as a little one. Mommy didnt love you like she should've. Not sure what you think isnt cool about a lumpy cam or more horsepower but those are two reasons I bought my car. And I will quote my good friend Ron who goes under the handle taximan, when he bought his 2001 CREAMPUFF and came over to show me. the first thing he said out of his mouth was how 1. the guy he bought it from had a 97 too which he would never ever part with and that the 2001 rode like a cadillac compared to the 1997 gts. And no sir that is not a compliment. if i wanted a caddy, I would have saved my self about 20 grand and plenty of gas money. I wanted a car that you think has a ton of motor work and in reality its stock. oh and i have been in many 2001-2002 gts vipers so I say to you that if your car is shaking at idle then take it to the dealer its broken. none others i been in ,sounded or drove like a forged internal car did. And flaking paint, first off my paint is perfect, where are you going with that. as far as i know dodge used the same paint on forged cars as they did on cast cars so ummmmmmmmm SHUT UP. Not really trying to be harsh but since you already dug your grave I figured I push you in it and put my foot on your head for awhile. Also go figure on how aweful those forged internals cars are, i mena look at all the people with cast parts exchanging them for my internals, must be because they are soooooo inferior huh. How about you name 1 person on this planet who had forged internals and decided to switch to cast parts. Never heard of that huh. Your car has some benefits like the crinkle look dash is nice, the brushed aluminum interior accents are nice, abs is nice, and 18 inch wheels are nice, but thats it. nothing on your creampuff was changed to increase performance, unless you accept abs which i suppose you could argue. more was taken away from your car performance wise then anything. I happen to love all vipers, all gens, and personally think that your color combo is one of the nicest viper schemes ever, but people like you just piss me off.

S

SUN RA KAT

call us the pre sissified Viper owners. Unfortunately DCX had to bow to the new bread of owner, tame the rudeness to satisfy the new ****** clientele. I heard this name on here before. The Forged Horsemen.

Actually, the change over was to meet EPA's emisssion standards.

However, my Creampuff is at Larry Macedo's Skunkworks to meet Kenny's standards. :2tu:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy guys, his post was half kidding...man it's gonna be a long winter. :crazy:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol.... I'm with ya Inferno...

piss on those forged guys...

oh hey wait a minute.. I own a 2002, with a 7year/100k Max Care warranty...still 100% covered..... And oh yeah.. I have forged pistons too ;-) So I hate ALL you Bee-atches.

If you dont have ABS you ****. If you dont have forged you **** too. So I am one of the few people in my own little special world. ;-)

Hopefully you guys know i am playing. But I totally get Inferno, it sucked when I was HyperCrap, that people called the car a creampuff, but now I have the forged pistons and the 97 cam, so it is no longer true... but I remember that it was a little disheartening to hear the heart of my baby was suspect relative to others in the family.... NO MORE !!

Jon

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Ahhh!

Looked like we finally "made nice" between the gen2 and the gen3 families.... and now this?

FYI:

From what I remember, the LOWEST PUBLISHED E.T. for a Gen2 was with a 2000 "Creampuff" RT/10 driven by Evan Smith for Mopar Muscle magazine at 11.76

AND

A 2001 Vette vs Viper article written in GM High Tech Performance magazine included a 2000 "Joe's Creampuff" Viper GTS which whipped the pants off the Z06!

They're ALL awesome! ...and different!

Tom86ZT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are not CAST pistons...They are Hypereutectic (sp?). for reference, SUPRA's run hypereutectic pistons stock and they can make about 1000rwhp on them. the problem is the amount of space between the top of the piston and the rings........It is too short a distance on the creampuffs for high hp (like mentioned this is due to emmisions standards)..........

tom

:curse: I get tired of these turds and this creampuff horse$hit, The engine was improved, it runs smoother and is more efficient after 99. Most of today's high-end sports cars use cast pistons...ZO6, genIII viper, porche, just to name a few.

:shocked: Stick with 2000 and up, unless you want your paint to bubble up, oil leaks, unfinished interior, no ABS, a lumpy engine that sounds like it could die at any minute when cold, and a more restrictive manifold/exhaust. Anyone who spends 10-15G's on a blower can find another 15hun to throw in the forged internals. 6-700rwhp is enough for most anyway.

You must be registered for see images
If anyone is sitting there thinking "here we go, with this my car is better bull$hit," .....well exactly! That is exactly what that condescending cream puff crap is. I don't see how calling someone else's car a creampuff is not at least a little insulting, and yes, maybe I'm feeling a little sensitive about this $hit.

:evilmad: I want to give you pre-00 ****** some stupid, horse$hit name. What do you think, I know we are out numbered more than 2-1, but these fuka's need a handle too. How about bubbles, or lump. Maybe we should stick with the pastry theme and call them "flakies", because there paint tends to flake apart. Ya, this is a little petty, but I'm bored and the winter just started, this could get ugly, flame suit is on, let the $hit hit the fan! :hitfan:

Inferno--> :buttkick: <--Pre-00 crowd, possibly everyone, this could hurt.

ps: I hope this thread is fun, I am willing to take a beating, as long as those of you that have flakies don't get too out of control. :D

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amen Inferno! I was thinking the same thing the other day reading some post about which was the best year to buy and the reply's to not buy a post 1999 “creampuff”. What the F#*%
Dodge improves on the Viper every year, and the newer the car the better. If you want a car that you can Super Charge and add load obnoxious exhaust too just to add a few more HP along with a bunch of after market crap than ruin an older Viper, but if you want a beautiful looking and running Viper that will kill any stock vehicle at the track and take your wife out to a 5 star restaurant for dinner that night in. The newer the better. IMO

Jeff-00-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this what things have come to here? Viper on Viper crime? Calling each other names like little children? I thought the Viper club was a brotherhood of like minded people driving awesome cars.

Now it's all about talking crap about each others cars? We're supposed to have each others back! What kind of crap is this. You should all be ashamed. How about saving your crap talking for the Vette and Mustang guys.

I'm really dissappointed in all of you who are participating in this crap. We should all be complimenting each other on having the best American car, but instead it has come to this? RIP VCA if this continues...

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Jeff:-( But they started it!

...................................................................it won't happen again

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The CORVETTE people are to blame for all this. They have LS1 and LS2 and Z06 and now they want us to be divided as well. Let the Creampuffs and the Flakies become one unstoppable machine called the FLAKIE CRAMPUFF! Join together my brothers. :)

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:eek: lol, man I woke up this morning feeling like Jerry Maguire...did I really write all that $hit? This isn't as fun when you're not drunk :smirk: ...lol. Damn, O well, I'm glad some of my later model, gen II brothers stepped up to the plate. Thanks to all who gave some props to the FE. Sorry if I disappointed anyone who used to think I was "ok", the post was light-hearted with a little too much passion...I really don't like the creampuff handle :mad: ..lol. So, I would like all the creampuffs and flakies to have a group hug now :shocked: ....but then again, this thread is kinda fun. :D

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sure is funny to read the reactions of people in this forum. The Gen III side has received this type of BS on an ongoing basis since 2002 (yes a year before the cars even were on the road). Hopefully these posts will lead to a more friendly Viper site for all Viper owners.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really dissappointed in all of you who are participating in this crap. We should all be complimenting each other on having the best American car, but instead it has come to this? RIP VCA if this continues...

In the immortal words of Bill Murray.... "Lighten up, Francis". :nana: